Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Is 1994 L Reg Revs 3 Turbo Worth About

steveofastandfurious

hi folks just wondered if anyone could tell me how much a 1994 L reg revs 3 turbo t hard top is worth about 60,000 miles on the clock green in colour got two months mot low been offered in part exchange towards my supra thanks

are you PX'ing to a Dealer ship?? If so they will give you alot less.

Im new to MR2's, but their was a 1996 Non Turbo in the Auto Trader for £3,000ono not so long ago but that seemed a bit too cheap.

I would say about £2,500 - £3,500 area after seeing them on eBay and places .

Probably around £4200 - £4800 at a guess and depending on condition. A bit more if it's a T-bar or GT with leather/suede.

Joe

its a hardtop someones wanting to part exchange towards my car

2500-3000 Max!! green is not the best seller and also not being a t-bar.....

Rash.

na sorry mate not mine but think i know the one your talking about cream seats one with bonnet vent

i bought my M reg tubby with 60k on the clock for £4275, its a white non t-bar.

i would say around 2500 is a fair price for it, if you are part exing it (not to mention it is green) you could probs just give 2k for it.

i would say on the private market, it's worth about 3.5k.

i am selling my rev3 black tbar turbo for 4.5k and that has 50k miles and history all the way back to when it was in japan.

I got my 93 MR2 GTS Turbo T-Bar 2 years ago with 39000 on the clock for £4000. The turbo's are becoming rarer now and are actually creeping up in price because of the demand for rear wheel driven cars (drift factor and a more challenging drive etc). I would say the £2800 - 3200 mark would be about right for the car offered to you and that is simply because the colour is the least most desirable out of the range (red, black, silver, aqua, white.and green). But make sure you check the usual, pads, disks, cambelts, axel belts and shockers. Ensure that the turbo kicks in at around the 3000 rev mark. If not then the turbo is on the way to being f*cked. If its got a turbo timer then you can guarantee its been ragged to death by someone constantly pushing the engine to the limit. Make sure that it has not been restricted to 125 MPH or 150 MPH as this costs a few bob to rectify too. Parts for the MR2 Turbo are not the cheapest around and I would give it a really good looking over before accepting this trade. But, if its all good then you will have one of the best drives around for a fraction of the price. Hope this helps.

Check out MR2DC.COM which has a great buyers guide, stats, and hings to look out for. Hope this helps.

i said to the guy that owns it that i would give 3k for it as its only got a months mot but hes thinks its worth more but ive went off the idea as hes spent a lot on the engine not performance wise but mechanic wise and thats what worryed me seams that it may have something wrong with it if he thinks its worth more why not mot it only forty quid after all also hes put on eBay at 3900

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links