Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theiving Scum!

Hou

:crybaby:

Well 15 minutes ago someone tried breaking into the starlet for the stereo!

They stuck a screwdriver in the lock and popped it out leaving a deep scratch along the passenger door where they slipped with the screwdriver!

Good job it was a toyota as all that happened was the lock was popped out and the door didnt open before they were disturbed.

Just need to get a new lock before tonight and the scratch sorting before the weekend

Ill get pics up shortly but if I ever find out who it is :bash::chair::death::gun_bandana::giljotiini::gunsmilie::hang:

Scum sucking low life inbread brain dead turds!!!!!!!

I hope they cut them selves when the screwdriver slipped, get blood poisening and die a horribly slow death :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

:o Sorry to hear that Hou :(

Little :censor: need shooting!!! :ffs:

Hope you get it sorted soon mate :)

The scary thing is if I had caught them at it I wouldnt have liked to be accountable for my actions plus I think it would have been hard for them to outrun the starlet in whatever piece of cack they were driving!

Just cant believe they did it, esp at 6.42 this morning!

They must have either followed me home one time or know me because my house is well into an estate and at a dead end, its not the type of place you drive by and think hmmmm ill have a bit of that!

There really are some pieces of scum on this earth :( :angry:

Hope you get it all sorted before the weekend :group-cuddles:

thats just low what kind of kick do they get out of doing that to somone? unlucky mate hope it gets osrted :)

been thinking more about it and why do you need a few people in the car, something tells me they werent after the radio, I think they were going to nick the car!

I have reported it to the police and they are sending someone out within the next hour or so to have a look and report it!

been thinking more about it and why do you need a few people in the car, something tells me they werent after the radio, I think they were going to nick the car!

I have reported it to the police and they are sending someone out within the next hour or so to have a look and report it!

Don't hold your breath :rolleyes:

Yeah I know mate but with us having a police station in the village you would expect it!

Ill just have to continue filling out my application form for them!

Yeah I know mate but with us having a police station in the village you would expect it!

Ill just have to continue filling out my application form for them!

Me dad's had his crappy thing broken into twice and nicked once. There's a police station in the village and they were really helpful. Got it back too, although there was fingerprint dust all over the place.

Heh. Join up and "Do a Sweeny" with car thieves. :lol:

SCUMBAGS :censor: :ffs:

Hope you get them mate. The police only took three hours to turn up when my 13 yr old by got mugged so good luck with that.

My pug was broken into 3 weekends ago... smashed the rear quarter and tried to get into the boot by wripping of the head rest clips off.. ;)

I know how you feel man but in all honesty.. in this day and age its something you gotta just deal with and move on.

The police took 3 days to arrange a vist where as i got the car reparied myself within a few hours... only for the police to say..

"I dont mean to be rude but there is not much we can do with reagrds to looking for evidence etc as the car has been cleaned."

I replied...

"I too dont meean to be rude but I wasn't expecting you to have done anything anyway"

filth....

well the police have been and taken a statement, talked to the whitness (my neighbour) and were really helpful about it!

Now to go and fix the car

That's sickening, hopefully they'll have left plenty of evidence & you can get the car repaired easily.

Damn sorry to see that mate , sickening......wee inbreds that do that need a knee-capping.

I'm quite worried that one day i'll catch one of these little barstewards in the process of trying to get into cecil(the celica) :D i dont really fancy doing any "time" but i cant imagine the little scrot walking away....

well i have bodged the door for now and used a touch up pen (granted a black one) to make sure its still usable for JAE as there is no way I am missing this, then will have to get a re-spray afterwards

Really sorry to hear this hou, same thing happened to my fez but they got scared off, what makes them think they have the right to damage someone elses property it really f***s me off :censor:

Dont let them stop you coming to JAE would be an even bigger crime! Hope ya get it all sorted

it would have to take something really serious to stop me going to JAE even if i had to come don with moffmo i would!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links