Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woo Hoo...

TheNissanMan

Well, last working day before my JAE starts, preps are pretty much to plan so far:

My car has been PDI'd (Post Delivery Inspection), Registered and a tax disk in it which always helps and I've takent the lazy option with the Valetuer cleaning the car :D

Still not 100% I can use the beast until this afternoon but should be A'OK for a brnad new car to get it's first trip in life to be to JAE :D :D :D :D

Since Monday I have had a Micra CC, Micra Sport, and an Almera SX which isn't to bad as it's Wednesday morning!!!

We're hopefully taxing a new Navara at some point today in Pearlescent Storm Grey which I am hoping to bring to JAE, will know this afternoon whether it's going to be possible or not, if not I haven't got a clue what I am bringing!!!

get a pigpen for the back :D throw a bale of straw in and a couple of sows :D

With this puppy was thinking a little more a long the lines of Bling Bling but if you want me to give your better half a lift I'm sure I can arrange something :P ;) :D

get a pigpen for the back :D throw a bale of straw in and a couple of sows :D

With this puppy was thinking a little more a long the lines of Bling Bling but if you want me to give your better half a lift I'm sure I can arrange something :P ;) :D

i was thinking more along the lines of your mother, sister hell you could even get your dad in there with all that room, of course you'd need to know who he is first....... :P ;) :D

Hee Hee....

Thank god a return to random threads with no realy substance, thank you Earl TOC is getting back to what it used to be :D :D :D

lmao

and on a serious note, asshat............. the new nissan navara looks to have a huge back compared to the older one, is it still 3/4 ton capacity?

nope, can carry a ton and tow another 2 or just tow 3 ton :D

Nearly didnt have it for jae, came out of petrol station after filling up, hit the roundabout, accelerated to get on duel carriageway and back end stepped out on me, scared me senseless big navara going sideways down the dual carriageway, sideways action before fishtailing in that puppy almost gave me a heart attack....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links