Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shock Horror ... Buckets Full Of Tears .... Sheer Rage!

ELLIE

Why? Why do people .. no vandals .. no jealous imbeciles .. have to be so vindictive.

He was parked in my drive, OK he was all on his lonesome, we were all out, but I've got a long drive and he was parked in front of the garage.

So why would someone walk down the drive, take out a sharp implement, and gouge scratches that go so deep that no way will they t-cut out? :eek: My boot lid is RUINED! :censor: :ffs:

What possesses someone to do an act like that, I feel so angry that someone would do such an act. Its not as if I live in a crime rich area or anything like that.

So why?

Beats me. Just gonna cost me a shed load of money to put it right. :crybaby:

I know how you feel. The same happened to my mr2 when I had one. My car was keyed on every panel!!!?!

Don't know why some people would do that. Possibly a stupid bored teenager, possibly just some plonker. You'll never know and most probably never know who done it.

Just think to yourself, "it could have been worse" ....

I know how you feel. The same happened to my mr2 when I had one. My car was keyed on every panel!!!?!

Don't know why some people would do that. Possibly a stupid bored teenager, possibly just some plonker. You'll never know and most probably never know who done it.

Just think to yourself, "it could have been worse" ....

I hate the little :censor: who do this sort of thing. Some little :censor: tried to vandalise my girlfriends car a couple of months ago but we caught him and called the police. He's in court next Friday, I doubt much will happen to him though.

And it would be you that was in the wrong if it was wired up to the mains and fried the lowlife pond scum that had done it. :angry:

I remember driving through one of the notorious estates in Hull with the top down just after a really good polishing session, as got nearer to two kids of about 8 or 9 and they saw me, one of them bent down, picked up a stone and threw it at the car, fortunately he was a crap shot and he just missed but why the fluck (sp) do they do such things?!!!!!!

:ffs:

How about this then - I picked up my car from it's MOT last week and find they've managed to spill what appears to be brake fluid across the boot, engine cover, spoiler, rear quarter and bumper! The lacquer has been stripped off the lot and the paint on the bumper's come away entirely in places. The whole area will need a re-spray and to be honest it would probably be cheaper simply to replace several of the parts.

Whole thing can't be far off being a damned ecconimic write off.

ubikers are disputing liability for it too...

:(... I hate people that do things like that!!!... They most likely do it as they cant afford one and are jealous.

This is one of the reason why I will never get a fancy £3,000 - £4,000+ spray job done to a car because their is too many people out their that just think "If I cant afford a nice car like that I will just have to damage theirs"

My friends car he just bought for £10,000 was Keyed right down the sides. Only had it for 3 days!!!!!!

These people are very sad and need to get a life.... I mean, how do you physically do such a thing!!! I would never be able to do something like that or even think about doing something like that!!.

Someone needs to invent scratch proof paint :)

Hope it doesnt cost to much to repair.. Will the insurance not cover it?

Shucks Ellie ...feeling for you :(

I know how I would feel and it would be pretty similar ... I hope the little runt that did it has his hands vandalised with a nailgun!

hope you can get it sorted at minimum cost and fuss

regards

jinxed

Jealousy more often than not

wee barstewards , sorry to hear about that mate - i'd cry if it happened to mine

I live in fear but my car has survived 2 years unmarked.

I'm very carefull where I park and leave my car at night, for someone to do that to a car they must be jealous, brain dead or after revenge for something.

How deep are the scratches?? Do they go right down to the metal??? They might flat out if they are not too deep...

Thanks all for your comments, my son has had a look at the scratches and has cheered me up no end, he thinks that there's a possibility that he can T-Cut them out, fingers crossed eh.

Didnt want to go down the insurance road, I dont want to effect my no claims.

Ellie.

if theres a possibility they will T-Cut out, then they will definatly Flat out :)... Do you have a Body Shop near by?? take it down and ask them if they can flat them down / out.

Flatting them out is when you use Very fine wet and dry sand paper eg 2000 grade Wet and Dry (they grey coloured stuff ;) ) and then use a buffer to polish it back up :)... Dont try it yourself, best to let the pros do it incase you go to far down...

I know how you feel too, I had my Yaris keyed when i had it on the passenger door and I nearly cried!!!

Then some stupid taxi driver smacked into the rear as i was walking away from the car, I saw him but he turned his lights off so i couldnt read the REG!!!!!

hopefully no one will do it to my nearly sparyed MR2 (which comes back next saturday with no hiccups)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links