Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Of Adding Nos To My N/a - Any Ideas

davidathomas42

I have a 94 rev 2 N/A, I have done the de-cat and now added a k&n induction kit,, make a great difference to it power wise, but i want more, and always fancied NOS!,, anybody throw some info my way so i dont walk into a shop and get robbed,,,, also any other things i can do to get more power out the MR2 would be good info as I have $$$ to spend at the moment and love putting it into my car.

Guest rev3turbo

Nos is ok n safe as long as you jet it right and get the fuel/nos ratio set right i will not cause damage just big smiles.

for drivetrain safety i probably wouldn't go more than say 50-60 shot unless you plan on using a controller to regulate the squirt. i can only vouch for wizards of nos kits as they are the only ones i have ever fitted pretty simple installation and set up.

you should go along and have a chat with them they good lads and they are only in doncaster. depending how confident you are diy fitting is simple and doesn't take long.

if you need any more info don't hesitate to ask i'll tell you as much as i know lol

HTH Mo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links