Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Advice?

wardie

hi all

been helping my mate out today with a look round a mr2 for him, having suffered most of the 'usual' problems with my jdm mr2.

was looking at a g plated model with re built 3sfe engine, in nice order, good all over, not perfect but no real problems except:

all door control switches, windows mirrors door lock etc wont work... except when both doors are open.... mmm strange

and pops out of 5th, as per most i guess..

i havent a clue about the first problem, other than taking a say to work through the circuit, shouldnt be too much of a drama, and the gearbox prob i heard is just a bush under the selector, although any advice from people who have suffered this would be great..

and finally, whats it worth? nice motor.. alloys, stero.., s/s exhaust, 55k engine 120 k body.. good paint etc... no other problems at all?

right :censor: 'd up a bit....

keyboards shouldn't have F and G next to each other on the keyboard... it had a 3sFe engine but now has a 3sGe engine....

i know the f is a bit of a stinker... all in those valve angles... black magic huh...

so anybody recon anything on this?

or is everyone roof off, trottle open, backend out at the moment?

anyadvice gladly recieved..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links