Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glove Box Paint Come Off!

JappyBeast

Cleaning my interior before JAE and the paint has come off round the glove box handle and it looks well messy.

Can I paint it?

How will I get a match with the rest of the dash?

Id have thought that if you can get it off the rest of the box you'd be able to use foliatec paint or similar - they do either spray or brush stuff - both of which dry smooth. They do loads of colours in both matt or gloss. Ive used it for the windscreen wipers and other stuff like strut braces etc in the past to good effect.

Cleaning my interior before JAE and the paint has come off round the glove box handle and it looks well messy.

Can I paint it?

This happened to me too, I managed to find a black marker pen that was an ok match.

Can I paint it?

This has happened to mine as well :( . Let me know howyou get on? Good luck :thumbsup:

My glovebox had some paint off and some scrapes,, I was going to touch up but last week went to a jap breakers in sheffield for some other bits and they had no less that 12 MK2 MR2's in there,, so I just waded through them until I found a denent replacement, cost me £20 and they even fitted it for me which took about 5mins,,, sorted,,,,also to my suprise my key worked in the lock too!! must not be a proper lock in them

My glovebox had some paint off and some scrapes,, I was going to touch up but last week went to a jap breakers in sheffield for some other bits and they had no less that 12 MK2 MR2's in there,, so I just waded through them until I found a denent replacement, cost me £20 and they even fitted it for me which took about 5mins,,, sorted,,,,also to my suprise my key worked in the lock too!! must not be a proper lock in them

Can you PM me the address of this place as I need some other parts too.

Cheers.

:)

I'll see your car when you're up and say the same!

If your lucky you might even be able to nab one from the local scrappys!!! Just remember to bring a screwdriver!!

Need a scrap one anyway, cutting outthe back of it to get the X-Box in it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links