Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thorpe Park

kingdeacon

went to thorpe park today, wow have they changed that place from when i last went 6 years ago. there new ride which opened this year called "Stealth" is the best ride i've ever been on in my life, and i have been on lots around the world over the years. it is a Hydraulic Launched coaster which accelerates from 0-80mph in 2.3 seconds! it goes 205ft high and then goes flying down on a twist, oh and the brakes are unreal. went on it 6 times, each being just as good. i think toc should do a trip there? got my ticket off lastminute.com for £14.25 :thumbsup:

Alton Towers is better.

They've got Rita: Queen of Speed... 0-100 in 2.5secs! PLUS they've got Nemesis, Air, Oblivion, Ripsaw etc... If you go on the right day (like I did on Friday) then it's pretty quiet and the queue's are fine (great with priority passes) plus, I had a 2-for-1 ticket from an Oasis bottle... £14.75 each that worked out to! Bargain!

Alton Towers is better.

They've got Rita: Queen of Speed... 0-100 in 2.5secs! !

0 to 100 kph in 2.5 seconds is the speed of rita, which = 62.5mph in 2.5 secs which is a long way off 80mph in 2.3 seconds which is 128.74kph in 2.3 seconds!!! much faster, plus it goes up and down this

200605141838gntzoG_n.jpg

its the fastest in europe :thumbsup:

Alton Towers is better.

They've got Rita: Queen of Speed... 0-100 in 2.5secs! !

0 to 100 kph in 2.5 seconds is the speed of rita, which = 62.5mph in 2.5 secs which is a long way off 80mph in 2.3 seconds which is 128.74kph in 2.3 seconds!!! much faster, plus it goes up and down this

200605141838gntzoG_n.jpg

its the fastest in europe :thumbsup:

Wow! Screw Rita! That rocks!

Didn't realise it was 100 kph... Wow!

yep rita is kph... i got fooled on that one too... still amazing right enough! defo wanna go back to alton towers at some point this year i think, i love that place!!!

as for Thorpe Park... where is it? lol :blush:

as for Thorpe Park... where is it? lol :blush:

in surrey J11 M25 near chertsey

about 10 mins from my house :lol:

your lucky... just checked it on theaa.com route planner...

a whole 6 hours 38 mins and 385.7 miles from my house :crybaby:

Kingda D. http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventure/Rides/list.html

A hydraulic launch rockets riders horizontally from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds, then vertically 90 degrees into a quarter turn. Riders crest the coaster's tower an exhilarating 458 feet from the ground (45 stories), then plunge vertically into a 270-degree (three-quarter) spiral.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links