Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Worth Getting My Alloys Refurbished?

Kev Mc

At some point in the not-to-distant future I'm going to sell my Yaris but 3 of the wheels are scuffed to :censor: , they didn't look the best when I bought the car but I was planning on getting some aftermarket wheels so I didn't mind too much. Do you think it's worth getting them refurbished before I sell it?

Let's face it, there's a fair chance I'll be selling my car to a pensioner & I don't want potential buyers to get the impression that they're going to have to do loads of work to my car because apart from that everything will be fine. They're just standard, 4 spoke alloys so my brother doesn't think it's worth getting them done but what do you all think? I phoned 1 local place to get an idea of price & they charge £30/wheel so I'm thinking it would be worth it just to help sell the car easier.

Opinions please?

£30 a wheel is dead cheap.... get them done

One of the first things I look at are the wheels for damage as this can give an idea as to what the present/previous owner drives/drove like.

Kerbed wheels never look good.....

for £30 a wheel i would go for it

Definately.. then advertise it for £150 more than you want and see how it goes!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links