Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aw11

Jones~32

Sees price - how much!

Sees mileage - that is incredible!

I guess another dealer, or Toyota themselves, would be interested in getting their hands on that. There can't be a better one anywhere in the world, unless Toyota already have a few unused ones stashed away somewhere.

Nooooo

You'd buy it, wrap it in cotton wool, then a layer of bubble wrap followed by another layer of cotton wool and never touch it for fear of getting prints and general muck all over it....

I would love it and clean it and love it and admire it and love it..... :drool:

Alas, I fear I shall not be able to get it..... :crybaby: But oh my god, what an amazing daydream! :lol:

HPI Check confirms registration details are correct from the information stated on the eBay link as well...

Unbelievable that this car is genuine!!!!

I so want that car!

Yeah but its got thee horrible blue interior lol :!Removed!: :P

Joking aside - i dont think i would like to own it - i wouldnt know whether to drive it or keep it at low mileage and just look at it , but then whats the point in owning a car you cant drive ? :unsure:

Id like to ask the person who buys it, what they have planned for it

Nooooo

You'd buy it, wrap it in cotton wool, then a layer of bubble wrap followed by another layer of cotton wool and never touch it for fear of getting prints and general muck all over it....

I would love it and clean it and love it and admire it and love it..... :drool:

Alas, I fear I shall not be able to get it..... :crybaby: But oh my god, what an amazing daydream! :lol:

what!

its a friggen car! and one of the best handling ones as concidered by many people! sacrilage! i tells ya! :ffs:

Hmmm...

fantastic - a brand new Mk1 Mr2...

Not a bad price either really...

I'm almost tempted (and i'd spank it every chance i could get!)

what!

its a friggen car! and one of the best handling ones as concidered by many people! sacrilage! i tells ya! :ffs:

But its also possibly the most unique mk1 MR2 in the world! (thats if they dont have others stashed away at dealerships!)

I love all that is unique.... if I had it, I would take care of it, for definite.... but yeah, course I'd drive it.... whats the point of having a car and not driving it!

But the knowledge of how unique it is, just makes me totally drool! "Want" isnt the word really....

I reckon it'll probably go for double the current bid - so about 12k..

Not bad for a practically brand new sports car...

Anyone who buys it, that isnt me or Ryan.... I will hunt them down and torture them until I get the keys off them.... :lol::lol:

Shame its not a T-bar, but I can live without a T-bar.... its the right colour and everything! :crybaby:

Watching that auction like a hawk and hoping I come into some money before the auction ends..... :lol::lol:

At the end of the day, there will be others like it... in someone's private collection... there is prolly a mint T-bar version somewhere..

its an astounding find on eBay tho... and whoever gets it will have a fantastic little car..

hell I would be tempted... but alas.. not got the cash :P

But it would deserve to be looked after -AND- driven... cars are meant to be driven, and provided proper care is taken of it it should last as you could treat anything that UK weather would throw at it... or keep it garaged on bad days...

not a fan of blue interior tho either Teegs hehehe :P but Helios is a lovely colour

WOW :eek: that's good find -

jones32 all you gotta do now is find me a UK AE86 like that :thumbsup:

Rash.

Rash.

that would be worth a 6 figure sum! :eek:

strip it out and drift it :thumbsup:

Rash.

I know where theres one, done about 20 miles since new and its in west yorks :thumbsup:

Haven't read all the posts properly so may have missed something already mentioned...

The car was owned by a MrT main dealer until a few weeks ago. IIRC, it was first registered in 2000 hence the plate. Infact a number of main dealer have a few plates that read similar.

Legs get realistic about the car. It would be an honour to own it. But what do you do with it?

Drive it like like the cars were originally intended? It will always be a low mileage car and retain a fair amount of it's purchase price, but as the miles pack on it will depreciate. I can't help think it would be like having a brand new MK1 Today. Not many people have driven a brand new MK1 and can remember what they are like completely niggle free and for that reason - it really deserves to be driven hard B)

On the other hand do you continue to store it in a temperature controlled environment and trailer it to shows? This is the only way it will really hold it's value. Not my idea of fun, but maybe someone elses? For this reason only a true enthusiast/collector could use it.

I wonder what the service history is like on the car? Whether it has been driven or not, it would need have had adhered to the schedule. Perhaps that's how it clocked up 25 miles?

I've been watching it on eBay, and this morning it hit £14k with reserve met, but when I went back on it's back down to £9,500. Someone got cold feet.

Wow! Now that's a reserve!!

Very nice car though, a definite for ragging in the day and cleaning at night!! :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links