Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Street Raceing / Meets Sheffield

davidathomas42

Yo,,

just a quick thought,, i used to live in Orlando and out there on thursday nights the city centre was littered with hundreds of bikes,, gsxr's and all the good stuff,,,,friday was car night,, pretty much like fast and ferious,, was awesome to go downtown and see all the traffic light grand prix's and max'd cars and girls in skimpy little outfits!!!

how come nothing like that goes on up here????? i am proposing we organise some night and streets where people can meet up to check out the rides and mods.

whats peoples take???????????????

p.s. post this on other sites you know to see if theres any interest.

Guest rev3turbo

If i were you i would prepare very quickly to put a flame suit on fella..

it's gonna get hot in here very quickly :lol:

The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift 'The second Chaper - Sheffield' This time it's with serious steel!!!!

In Cinemas Spring 2007!

I aint no jonathon ross but i can so see the times movie review simply reading 'Five stars - Stainless'

One last thing............................

PERDEDOR!

Street Racing Hey! tut tut pmsl :lol:

The Police are'nt complete dunces; if you organise street racing on the web; then without a single doubt in my mind it will get stopped!

But believe it or not; it does happen in this country but not to scale as you lot in the states........

not so much the racing i am trying to organise, but more the presence of a night where mod'd cars can come out to play with other mod'd cars,,, theres a lot of very nice motors around that people like to show off but have no where to do it,,, how many times do you meet a guy on the street in a decent motor and end up in a petrol station having a look around each others motors,,,, lets get it onto the street in numbers..... plus,,, bring along some hot girlys to spice it all up

LMAO, someone watched way too much F&F. i believe theres quite a bit of meets/cruises goin on as i know some mate's of mine in UK usualy attend such, plus there are large car shows like JAE and etc etc

Theirs lots of modified car meets around... Usually they hang around in big car parks eg Burger King Car park at night. But most are Chavs with 1 litre Modified Novas / Corsas LOL!!!!! :P

we do have events where modded cars can go head to head but they are held in the safer confines of santa pod and the like

in sheffield your more likely to ge a few clapped out old bangers and half a dozen celulite ridden crack ho's

Come down to Essex every saturday night South End sea front is packed with modded cars... Well was the last time i went about a year ago :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links