Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Penelope Pitstop Requires Some Help

Penelope Pitstop

Hi dudes........goin off thread ,my little sis has got rid of her corsa sxi????? and bought a rav 4,,,,,,,i have told her to join the toyota owners web-site (hope you, rav 4ers make her feel welcome) but we cant decide on a good user name for her to join the rav 4 forum...any ideas ..her rav is that nice blue colour,,fink its 02 plate..!Removed! on dudes keep it clean ........by the way she bought her rav so she could accomodate her bull mastif. However it will come in handy to tow my horse trailer...... ( dont tell her i said that)....P.P.

Its not really something someone else can come up with...

Anything she chooses will be fine, I'm sure! :thumbsup:

Although I'm rooting for "IhavegreatastebecauseIsoldmyCorsaforaRav4" :lol::lol::lol:

Although I'm rooting for "IhavegreatastebecauseIsoldmyCorsaforaRav4" :lol::lol::lol:

...just make sure she sets the computer to "remember my username" though... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links