Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Music

~Rach~

Strange request..... but what are your favourite love/romantic kinda songs?

Can be absolutely anything (but not tooo cheesy), its just I need suggestions/inspirations for music which would be suitable to be played at random times at my wedding reception before the band starts :D

(mother in law to be has already made me promise no swearing so prodigy is out lol)

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

I really dont want one of those horrid premade love song cds before anyone suggests it :P

Probably not what your after exactly (I'm presuming your after the likes of those songs from Titanic, & The Bodyguard that unfortunately hit the charts in the past...?), but there's a wonderful composer / pianist called Ludovico Einaudi. Get hold of his album 'I Giorni' and be prepared to be blown away by some of the most beautiful and haunting solo piano music you'll ever hear in your life. Its much more of an intimate background music kinda thing (and boys, it works VERY well!! Even if you don't like it, she will! ;) ), but might work as background music in a wedding situation. :thumbsup:

Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back or Truly Madly Deeply

Or

Maroon 5 - This Love

hehe that song means a lot to me.....i once...*cough cough*....anyway :lol:

Don't forget the Classic by Whitney Houston = "I Will Always Love You".....

If you want it to be really lovey that is ;)

Don't forget the Classic by Whitney Houston = "I Will Always Love You".....

If you want it to be really lovey that is ;)

Or if you want an ASBO ! :eek:

I wouldnt go for anything with words.... like has been said, some classical music on loop should do the trick... because otherwise Great Auntie Doris will be karaoke-ing her little heart out before the band start to play....

Depends on your set up though - if its a reception with a sit-down dinner than classical music during dinner would be ideal.... if its a buffet then maybe something a bit more up-tempo?

And then, after the band begin, ply the new MIL with alcohol until shes so inebriated that she doesnt recognise Smack My B*tch Up is being played..... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links