Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Congratulations Jensen!

Demonic Angel

Good race, he deserved it, just hope Alonso dosen't get the championship

At half distance i thought it was the best F1 for decades!

as for the result - Jenson on the top step!

Kubrica in his debut in 7th!

and just a fantastic race!!!!!!!!!

:clap: About time too! :laughing:

Quality race, best one for ages!

F1 is much more fun when it rains :D Schumacher should've let Heidfeld go and take 4th to cut Alonso's championship lead...

I hope Schumacher gets his wrists slapped for the whole De La Rosa thing... just let the guy overtake ffs - and dont cut corners either! :ffs:

Really can't stand that guy.... Schumacher that is.... he really annoys me!

But yeah, I was on the edge of my seat - and I only watched for the last 25 laps! :yes:

Good race, he deserved it, just hope Alonso dosen't get the championship

great race by button, he deserves it

I agree with DA, i want alonso to win the championship, schumacher to lose

That's the first and last race he'll ever win though, he just hasn't got it! :)

I understand why people don't like Schumacher but he can afford to be arrogant about how good he is because he is, without doubt, the greatest driver around at the moment and for the last 10 years! :thumbsup:

agree with ryan.... it was a fluke, and although schume is complete tosspiece he undoubtly one of the finest drivers of all time... even if he isnt really a 'sportsman'.... but then thats one thing that makes F1 ghey... should be allowed to bash each other about a bit

You cant argue that Schumi is the most successful F1 driver currently in Formula 1 - or with whats he's achieved that puts him among the greats...

And yes, button is average at best, no where near the likes of Alonso - but its good for him to get a win, I think he'll be in F1 for a few years longer, but never world champion.

Jeremy Clarkson is going to have to eat some of his words after almost makeng him cry when he was on top gear the other week.. :lol:

Great race :thumbsup: one of the highlights for me was Schumacher getting overtaken on the outside of the corner by Alonso :lol:

Officially OWN3D! :lol:

118th time lucky :D

A

Well done Jensen :thumbsup:

I haven’t seen much of the race, I was out with the in-laws, but I did see the Raikkonen incident. Sounds like it was a real hum-dinger on the lines on the infamous 1998 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa, the one with F1s most expensive accident (12 cars on first start), the Coulthard/Schumacher “Are you trying to ******* kill me?” incident, which became Damon Hill’s last Grand Prix victory for Jordan.

The Hungaroring is always a difficult circuit to overtake, even in normal weather conditions. If I remember correctly, the winner at Hungary is normally from the first two rows of the grid and a winner starting further down is very unusual. The other driver I can think of that started this low on the grid to win the race was a certain Nigel Mansell back in 1989. Nigel was 15th on the Grid due to technical problems with his Ferrari and was told by the mechanics to enjoy the drive as they didn't expect much from the race. Not only did Mansell win the race, but carried out was I regard his best overtaking manoeuvre of his career, when he overtook Senna and a backmarker at the same time to gain the lead of the race.

I think now the Jensen has broken the “duck”, I’m sure that like Mika Hakkinen, after the first win, more will come his way.

A

113th :rolleyes: , he isnt that bad!

Because 4 % makes all he difference :D

:oops:

A

A

113th :rolleyes: , he isnt that bad!

Because 4 % makes all he difference :D

:oops:

A

its all about the details... :thumbsup:

And yes, button is average at best, no where near the likes of Alonso - but its good for him to get a win, I think he'll be in F1 for a few years longer, but never world champion.

I disagree, although he needs a better car, but Button will probably be champ one day if F1 is still going by then.

Paul.

You cant argue that Schumi is the most successful F1 driver currently in Formula 1 - or with whats he's achieved that puts him among the greats...

Yes, he's a very talented driver and no-ones disputing this - he has a gift, definitely....

But his attitude stinks, he's arrogant, ignorant and up himself! Costs nothing to have manners and be a genuinely nice person, but he's not... and to be honest, I dont like people who arent nice! :lol:

Whereas Alonso comes across really genuinely nice and down-to-earth - I'll be happy if he wins the season, I'll be miffed if Schumacher nabs it....

Although Button came across a bit monotone on TG.... I was a bit disappointed actually.... I like men to have a bit of spunk when they talk... he didnt have that, but still, he seems like a nice chap, therefore fairplay to him for winning - it was well deserved! :yes:

Nigel Mansell could easily won as many F1 World Champoinships as Schumacher, as they are easily as good as each other. However, the reason why Nigel didn't achieve this? Quite simple, he had to content with two of the top three greatest Formula 1 Drivers that have ever lived; namely Alain Prost and the legend that was Senna.

The problem is today is that while Button, Alonso and Räikkönen are very talented drivers capable of dominating Formula 1 over the next 5 to 10 years, unless they start driving wheel to wheel and showing real excitement (like Senna and Mansell, 1" apart at 180mph at the Spanish Grand Prix in 1991), I can't see much future for F1.

They should get rid of all complex engine electronics, refueling and bring back the mid 80's Turbo engines. These cars were really quick, but the fun was when the Turbo went bang after the driver left the boost on for too long and the short firework display that occurred until the track marshall put the fire out.

Nigel Mansell could easily won as many F1 World Champoinships as Schumacher, as they are easily as good as each other. However, the reason why Nigel didn't achieve this? Quite simple, he had to content with two of the top three greatest Formula 1 Drivers that have ever lived; namely Alain Prost and the legend that was Senna.

The problem is today is that while Button, Alonso and Räikkönen are very talented drivers capable of dominating Formula 1 over the next 5 to 10 years, unless they start driving wheel to wheel and showing real excitement (like Senna and Mansell, 1" apart at 180mph at the Spanish Grand Prix in 1991), I can't see much future for F1.

They should get rid of all complex engine electronics, refueling and bring back the mid 80's Turbo engines. These cars were really quick, but the fun was when the Turbo went bang after the driver left the boost on for too long and the short firework display that occurred until the track marshall put the fire out.

The 80's - wasnt that when most drivers were killed ?

Hence the new rules/regulations .

P.s F1 sucks.....oh so boring .... rally driving :thumbsup: is the shheeettt

:!Removed!: :rolleyes:

There were only 2 driver fatalities at GPs in the 80s, so hardly the most dangerous. You could say it was the joint safest in fact.

Sadly, rallying (as with F1) is a mere shadow of its former self. No more night stages, rallys and stages truncated from real endurance tests to a series of short sprints. That's before you even mention Group B, which while completely mental and ludicrously fast eventually did prove to be properly and tragically dangerous too.

The 80's - wasnt that when most drivers were killed ?

Hence the new rules/regulations .

P.s F1 sucks.....oh so boring .... rally driving :thumbsup: is the shheeettt

:!Removed!: :rolleyes:

In the 1960's, 1 in 4 Formula 1 drivers were killed each season. It was through Jackie Stewart's constant campaining that the cars became safer. During the 1983 to 1988 Turbo era (after sliding skirts were banned in 1982), there were no fatal accidents at Grand Prix weekends, although there were some fatal accidents during testing (most noteable was Elio De Angelis, whom was killed at Paul Richard circuit in his Brabham in 1986). Indeed there were no more fatal accidents until one very dark weekend at Imola in 1994.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links