Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sat Nav Tns 200

dmn007

Hi first post, be gentle with me.

I have seen advertised a TNS 200 sat nav system, no wiring or aerial.

Has anyone out there fitted one themselves, and had to buy the aerial and wiring, and how easy is it?

What sort of cost implications am I looking at for these essential missing pieces?

I have a 2004 corolla verso, with the sat nav compatible stereo, therefore I am assuming its only power, communication and the aerial that I require?

Are they any good?

:help:

Hi first post, be gentle with me.

I have seen advertised a TNS 200 sat nav system, no wiring or aerial.

Has anyone out there fitted one themselves, and had to buy the aerial and wiring, and how easy is it?

What sort of cost implications am I looking at for these essential missing pieces?

I have a 2004 corolla verso, with the sat nav compatible stereo, therefore I am assuming its only power, communication and the aerial that I require?

Are they any good?

:help:

I can answer part of my own question here, I have found a link to a site with all sorts of technical installation documentation for toyota vehicles

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aim_Searc...roup=0&lan=

:yes:

loom is about £120 from Toyota, Aerial is about £100+. you can't do with out the loom but the aerial can be had on eBay for about £10 look for a HRS GT5

fitting it is fairly straightforward, a bit of electrical knowledge helps but to be honest the toyota instructions are pretty good.

loom is about £120 from Toyota, Aerial is about £100+. you can't do with out the loom but the aerial can be had on ebay for about £10 look for a HRS GT5

fitting it is fairly straightforward, a bit of electrical knowledge helps but to be honest the toyota instructions are pretty good.

Cheers for the info :thumbsup: I'm still in two minds, the sat nav is up for £50 on eBay. Are the toyota sat nav systems any good or would I be better with a tom tom or similar

Cheers for the info :thumbsup: I'm still in two minds, the sat nav is up for £50 on ebay. Are the toyota sat nav systems any good or would I be better with a tom tom or similar

Tom Tom any day :thumbsup: !

I waiting for car companies to reduce the cost of sat nav - Tom Tom and Navman can't be doing their business any good can it?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links