Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Parts On Ebay

Crisis

Price is about right, and from his feedback he seems pretty genuine...? From what he's shown in the pics there is no way of knowing at all, other than going on the guys feedback. I'd just go on 'would he have such a good rating and so many good comments if he was selling tat?'

Well i bought a TRD panel filter off a TOC member and it was red plastic with a trd squint sticker (just as the pic there), i've no reason to believe its not real but it would be sooo easy to copy with cheaper parts and sell to un-suspecting ebayers .

Also Kinway Motorsports (TRD Japan) have the filter, its actually cheaper with the postage than he is selling them.

So I may well play it safe and cheap.

i bought a TTE filter off a member on here, turns out its made by BMC!

Well, that's who make them for TTE, like the re-badge Eibach springs, dude if you're unhappy you should have let me know :thumbsup:

Well i bought a TRD panel filter off a TOC member and it was red plastic with a trd squint sticker (just as the pic there), i've no reason to believe its not real but it would be sooo easy to copy with cheaper parts and sell to un-suspecting ebayers .

that one came from ENVY and ordered direct from japan , you better believe its genuine , it was top quality :thumbsup:

Well, that's who make them for TTE, like the re-badge Eibach springs, dude if you're unhappy you should have let me know :thumbsup:

far from it mate, i'm well pleased with it! i was just pointing out that most bits are actually made by someone else.

However on the Celica front, Eibachs are better than TTE. Eibachs are progressivly wound, the TTEs are not.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links