Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can You Guys Value This Motor Or Give Your Opinions.

GT4 BOOSTER

its got decent tax, but MOT is up this month by the looks of it

pictures don't really show much as they all look a bit fuzzy

fox wheels....you either love them or hate them, they dont look too bad, would be worth asking if standard alloys also came with the car.

it would be best to contact the seller and see if you could see it in the flesh, nice colour, looks metallic so won't be prone to fading as much

no interior pix! when i looked for my 2 i saw alot of leather interiors that were terrible, ask for some decent pix of that preferably not taken with a camera phone ;)

it also says at the top: safety features : 4 wheel drive :eek:

mot is aug 2007

yes i pulled the seller up about the 4wd nonsence

i will ask for better pix as he seemed keen to end the auction early based on what i offered.

LOL... those pics wont sell the car at all, some of the worst I have seen on eBay.

93_1.JPG

Looks good from what is stated, you really need to go down and see how tidy it is. Photo's hide a multitude of sins.

Bonus things are the original bags and inserts for the T-Bar glass.

With millage that high ask for history.

Hope this helps.

what exactly are the Bonus things the original bags and inserts for the T-Bar glass. ??????????

They're blinds that fit on the inside of the T-bar glass and bags to put the glass in when you take them out. They tend to go missing over time...

Very hard to tell from pictures, but the panel gap between the bonnet and nose looks odd in this pic, might be something to take a look at.

22_1.JPG

Cambelt is due every 60k, if they can't prove its been done you should do it ASAP and factor that into the price. Other than that I wouldn't be too worried about history, its nice to have but if the cars a decent runner with that mileage it'll have been looked after reasonably well :)

the seller emaile me last night saying that he'd take a grand for it as he needs a quick sale .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links