Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nintendo Wii.

vmail

I can't get youtube at work :crybaby: .

But whatever is in the clip, I want a Wii! If it lives up to the hype I'm going to be looking for every excuse to get one.

Can I be the first to say..

"I need a Wii!"

rofl

A

the game play on the Wii is not as good as the PS3 or 360, but the vid makes me want one

pah! who need blueray and a controller without vibrate

I want one of these, if anything the new style of interaction will make game play better than the PS3 and Xbox360!

The graphics may not be as good as the 360 or PS3 but graphics don't make gameplay!

Plus these things due to their size should easily be installable into the car as they've got such a small footprint!

I can't get youtube at work :crybaby: .

But whatever is in the clip, I want a Wii! If it lives up to the hype I'm going to be looking for every excuse to get one.

PS3 = £450.00+ ... Nintedo Wii = £150 :thumbsup:

the game play on the Wii is not as good as the PS3 or 360, but the vid makes me want one

PS3 = £450.00+ ... Nintedo Wii = £150 :rolleyes:

I've wanted a Wii for ages.... cant say the ad makes me want one more.... but the games look amazing - can't wait for the remote controller and a good tennis game! :D

I've wanted a Wii for ages.... cant say the ad makes me want one more.... but the games look amazing - can't wait for the remote controller and a good tennis game! :D

Why not just play tennis lol ;)

The controller certainly looks interesting, I guess Nintendo have decided they can't compete with Sony and Microsoft in terms of pure processing power and have decided to try something innovative and different. I hope it works out for them :)

Can't beat Mario + it plays all current GCN games = I'm getting one :D :D

Paul.

Can't beat Mario + it plays all current GCN games = I'm getting one :D :D

Paul.

Yeah, its more or less totally backwards compatible and you can download an emulator for older NES/SNES games etc etc

Marvellous!

Mario & Zelda - quality game-age! :thumbsup:

Haha quality video :thumbsup:

Just brought the DS Lite the other day for £100 ....... love Mario Karts although I can't play on it very often as my missus is playing that stupid dog game :( !

Nintendo might not be at the top for graphics - but they are for game play and originality :thumbsup: !

The games are alot cheaper too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links