Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Honda 250r Trike

kingdeacon

just been playing on my honda atc 250r trike, its 1983 3 wheeler, think they got banned in the late 80's but its so fun :D its well used and tatty with yamaha bits on where its been crashed but it !Removed! flys!

anyone else every been on one? its got a close-ratio five-speed manual transmission adjustable front and rear suspension plus disk brakes. i put bigger jets in the carb and new rings after having it bored out, trobble is now the front comes up in 4th gear when the power band comes in! its got no speedo but must do 70mph if your mad :eek:

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

That looks fun, I'm currently enjoying screaming around on my Aprilia RS 125 which I bought for some summer fun (don't have a full licence yet but working on it).

I just wish it would stop raining because I have slick racing tyres on and it can get a bit tricky :eek:

thats funny as i wish i would !Removed! rain here! not had a drop. I want to take the trike out in the mud

thats funny as i wish i would !Removed! rain here! not had a drop. I want to take the trike out in the mud

The rain we had a couple of hours ago is heading southwards, so you may get it soon.

Absolutely lashed it down here. Thunderstorm too.

Here's hoping you keep it down your end for the weekend! :lol:

used to have one but had to get rid when one of me school mates at the time had a bad accident when his toppled over when he was out on it. good fun but i think they are very unstable and personally dangerous. stick to me enduros. :)

used to have one but had to get rid when one of me school mates at the time had a bad accident when his toppled over when he was out on it. good fun but i think they are very unstable and personally dangerous. stick to me enduros. :)

yeah your right, there very dangerous! not for kids, or nutters like me for that matter. but if you wear the right gear and know what your doing they are propper fun :thumbsup:

with all that power and rear traction and no weight to the front, they are wheelie machines!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links