Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Group Buy Suggestions?

Steve

any of you can think of a group buy you would like?

slap your suggestions here and I might work on something if alot of people request it.

<cough> GS430 Sport <cough>

And for something a little more sensible......... How about folding silvered windscreen sunshades? (maybe with TOC or LOC on them?)

you could all group together and buy me a new MKII......think the old girl not far from the big supra srap heap in the sky....... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :crybaby::crybaby:

Toyota Motorsport clothing? Like F1 caps or shirts or rally T-Shirts? Something a bit different?

Sat Nav CD-ROM's! Latest UK version & France. Perhaps buy 1 of each & get someone to make copies & distribute at a reasonable price.

Or how about Toyota rubber stamps so we can all get value for money & do our own servicing at 80% less than a dealership prices. This way we know what we are getting & we can stamp the service books with our own rubber stamp!!

Put me down for one of each of the above.

;)

you could all group together and buy me a new MKII......think the old girl not far from the big supra srap heap in the sky....... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :crybaby::crybaby:

Gus, the Breakers at the back of the Motorbike Cafe on the A4074 to reading from Oxford has an old 2.8 in there, you might want to take a look at...

Havent seen it but was talking to the guy and apparantly the engine is sound...

<cough> GS430 Sport <cough>

And for something a little more sensible......... How about folding silvered windscreen sunshades? (maybe with TOC or LOC on them?)

these are already being looked into!

sat nav cd roms... hmmm

first off I do not condone copying sat nav CD's... but maybe i can look into pricing...

i think you should sort out some t shirts (like the LOC)

we looked like scruffy :censor: at jae.

we already have t-shirts, just need to search for merchandise, we have all sorts of stuff available....

Have a look in the merchandise section of the main forum page...

no.. its all abaout size.. you just give us your size! (wipers that is :shutit: )

I think the sun screen is a great idea...

How about seat belt pads? license plates? meccano spoliers?

sun shades exellent idea especialy in this current climate the othe items can be found at discount rates in lax power :lol: exept licence plates(if you mean TOC show plates)

oh sorry, thats ok good idea though still not sure about mechano spoilers or was that a joke

no.. its all abaout size.. you just give us your size! (wipers that is :!Removed!: )

The Blade on the driver's side of my MR2 has a little spoiler on it for improved wiping at speeds. Are these type available?

sounds like wipers are popular!

I got the PIAA Silicone ones from the LOC group buy - they are B)

hhhmmmm black jackets with TOC on the back and a small emblem on thefront im in for that.....

Gus, the Breakers at the back of the Motorbike Cafe on the A4074 to reading from Oxford has an old 2.8 in there, you might want to take a look at...

Havent seen it but was talking to the guy and apparantly the engine is sound...

thanks for that mate will go and have a look see what i can salvage :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links