Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Without Starting World War 3.... Doe's Anyone Know Why

Roytoner

I would hazzard a guess that they are planning some changes to the membership structure - and as such decided it would be better not to allow people to renew memberships until these changes happen...

I would hazzard a guess that they are planning some changes to the membership structure - and as such decided it would be better not to allow people to renew memberships until these changes happen...

Expect a price increase :crybaby:

These things never go down only up :ffs:

If I was a gambling man I would say Gold would now be £30. Just a guess :o

Maybe we have got too many GOLD Members :D

Actually - I would expect a consolidation of the membership tiers, and perhaps a price drop - why else suspend the top level?

If they were going to increase the price, then they would allow people to continue to subscribe at the lower cost - if they are planning to drop the price, then they would suspend it to avoid the 'ive just paid £25 and now its £20 - i want my fiver back' type posts?

Actually - I would expect a consolidation of the membership tiers, and perhaps a price drop - why else suspend the top level?

If they were going to increase the price, then they would allow people to continue to subscribe at the lower cost - if they are planning to drop the price, then they would suspend it to avoid the 'ive just paid £25 and now its £20 - i want my fiver back' type posts?

To tell you the truth I thought it was one way of getting rid of the gold forum.

To tell you the truth I thought it was one way of getting rid of the gold forum.

Possibly.......................but who suspended it without an explaination? (Here we go again)

From previous threads etc..

The gold membership scheme is being suspended for the moment, with a look to completely review it and its structure so that it benefits the members better than the current scheme..

Things such as cost, gold forums, benefits (including discounts etc) I believe will all come under review....

And I believe it will also end up being cheaper... so this will probably run until current gold memberships run out.. and then be started afresh (my own speculation)... with new pricing etc...

AFAIK, it is to have an overhaul of the membership scheme in the future. Just means that for those of us whose Gold membership has literally just expired, we will have to wait a year until the gold newbies' ones run out for the changes. ;)

As the Gold membership fee was the one most asked about, it was first to go.

Could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure I recollect Steve mentioning he would be doing this in some past thread.... so I expected it....

I know there is thoughts of changing the system.... lets hope a price reduction is on the cards! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links