Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Membership?

AJB

I think the management are currently reviewing the subscription services and it may be back soon, possibly different, who knows.... :thumbsup:

I think the management are currently reviewing the subscription services and it may be back soon, possibly different, who knows.... :thumbsup:

Really hope so ... looks like I just missed out on getting a gold membership and am really keen to support the club as it's already one of my daily reads!

As TOC have exsisting Gold Members that only renewed last month, I suspect we will be in for at least a year's wait until it's re-invented. :thumbsup:

A whole year! i kinda hope not, i have been spending absolutly ages on here recently and want to become a real member! Guess i will have to settle with silver

It would be good if the management would clarify this, I was hoping to be able to show my support to the new regime by renewing my gold membership despite never using any of the discounts.

It would be good if the management would clarify this, I was hoping to be able to show my support to the new regime by renewing my gold membership despite never using any of the discounts.

It wasn't when I asked about it Lookie

Seems a bit of a weird way to do it though as eventually the numbers will go down from 10-1 making the forum a bit empty for example.

I think the guys at the top need to make this number one priority - as well as a response to what is going on/being planned :thumbsup: !

Rather than making everyone wait till nobody has gold membership why don't they just do them a deal like add an extra year etc?

But it depends on what is going on???

Come on guys let us know ;) !

Really hope so ... looks like I just missed out on getting a gold membership and am really keen to support the club as it's already one of my daily reads!

I'll sell you my membership if you want for £35 - supply and demand and all that!

:lol: this is a joke before anyone moans....

Let's just give them time, eh? This site is probably going through the biggest change it's ever had & it will take time so let's just leave them to it & trust them to sort things as soon as they can

• 6 months later...

Let's just give them time, eh? This site is probably going through the biggest change it's ever had & it will take time so let's just leave them to it & trust them to sort things as soon as they can

I have been absent ,without leave, for some time. :crybaby: Logged on today,& tried to access Gold. At first I thought I had forgotten my password, then thought that my sub had expired (probably Has!)

Notice came up that Gold had been temporarily suspended, so I did a search of Topics to see if I could discover what the story was. Discovered that no one was any the wiser. :eek:

Has any info surfaced yet ? I find it peculiar that Management have not issued ANY explanation.

They were trying to get as many as possible to go Gold.

If your subscription is still valid (not out of date) then the gold forums are still open to you.. It is new subcriptions to gold that have stopped, the new system.. whatever it might be.. cannot start untill the last of the current gold memberships have expired.

If your subscription is still valid (not out of date) then the gold forums are still open to you.. It is new subcriptions to gold that have stopped, the new system.. whatever it might be.. cannot start untill the last of the current gold memberships have expired.

It could if the current "goldies" were moved over on a pro-rata basis, or are allowed a pro-rata discount on renewal....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links