Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Mr2 Mk2 In Newspaper

Steve-O 2006

Anyone look at a Newspaper today?? Had pic of a Red Mk2 MR2 :)

The Artical was about someone who parked their MR2 up and when they came back to it the council had painted yellow lines on the street and under his car and he had a Ticket slapped on the windscreen!!! Along with the Fine he had to pay he also had to buy 2 new tyres costing £550 or something because they melted the tyres with the paint machine!!!

Just wondering if it was anyones on here :)

link - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006450718,,00.html

Also a Video of him painting the lines under it!!!! - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11021-10043,00.html

Jealousy is a very ugly thing.... and if i was the boss of the people responsible for doing that id have sacked them on the spot. Comments made by the council reg the incident are quite amusing also... those people need a slap.

it's just revenue.....the council and wardens just don't care as long as there's a chance for you to pay....bosses or no bosess they all stick together.

I read this.... it's totally taking the pees!!

If I saw someone under my car painting lines, wrecking my tyres... they'd seriously better be a fast runner!!! .... lol.

If I saw someone under my car painting lines, wrecking my tyres... they'd seriously better be a fast runner!!! .... lol.

amen brother ... amen lol VROOOOOOooooom screeeeeeech splat :toast::lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links