Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Confused 2 Pin Unplugged Under Driver Seat

jinn_faz

hi every one,

i have a quick question, i have recently found an unplugged 2 pin connector under the driver seat. I dont know what this is if you remember i recently bought the car and i have had problems such as it still snakes when im driving at 30mph :blink: .

also could anybody help with short term car insurance(recommend any) as my mate wants to drive it for a while.

i have a gs300 at moment so its just that the car is parked up in the garage

thanks

JINN :thumbsup:

2 pin connector could be the seatbelt alarm if you don't get a beep when you don't have your belt on...

snaking sounds dodgy, am guessing you've had all the tracking and balancing done...

2 pin connector could be the seatbelt alarm if you don't get a beep when you don't have your belt on...

snaking sounds dodgy, am guessing you've had all the tracking and balancing done...

yep all tracking and tyres are balanced, some numpty had put in the wrong gearbox oil in and had the car knocking when i drove it in reverse and upto 30mph.

now i had the gearbox reconditioned with the new toyota gearbox oil but the car still snakes but the knocking has lessend a bit :crybaby: , its got koni adjustable suspension could this be a symptom.

im thinking of giving up on this as ive seen several mechanics and had no luck (they dont know why its knocking and why it snakes) :crybaby:

ive tried driving at 80mph on motorway and it still snaked (very scary while its boosting :wacko: )

I had this problem and it turned out to be one of the rear suspension parts had a bit of play in it, cured it tho... only £140 for the part!!!!

i think its the top mounts of your rear suspension, is there any clunking noise? alignment?

before i got mine aligned as soon as i went over a drain lid it would feel like it was going sideways.

i think its the top mounts of your rear suspension, is there any clunking noise? alignment?

before i got mine aligned as soon as i went over a drain lid it would feel like it was going sideways.

hello,

There is a clucking noise only when i full lock and turn the car somtimes, as i have adjustable koni suspension i will have a look to see if they are out or become lose

thanks for advice. :D

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

There is a clucking noise only when i full lock and turn the car somtimes, as i have adjustable koni suspension i will have a look to see if they are out or become lose

thanks for advice. :D

the mechanic told me that the clunking noise is the LSD plates(and it will happen when i full lock my car) :blink: and its snaking due to the fact that my dampers are gone, so problem sorted, all i need now is some suspensions or a method to repair/replace dampers

but thanks for all the help :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links