Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been Playing With The New Toy

Roytoner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roytoner

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• JappyBeast

did you let that TRD go for £2,250.00?? Wish I knew about that and I would have stored it in my back garden untill I could insure it!!! :( hehe

did you let that TRD go for £2,250.00?? Wish I knew about that and I would have stored it in my back garden untill I could insure it!!! :( hehe

:yes::crybaby:

Just one of them things. Look on the brite side :thumbsup: when she goe's we have £2250 to play with on our new toy B) already got a bomex f/bumper for her :D

If the buyer turns out to be a tyre kicker, let me know as I might have it off you. Thanks ;)

Plus when you think of it, £2250 is a good price to get when you think of its age (16 years old)

Plus when you think of it, £2250 is a good price to get when you think of its age (16 years old)

I have to disagree with you there mate, I sold my '91 n/a last year for £2800 (156k on the clock) and all it had was a bomex nose, 17's and a drop.

I think this car should have made 3k all day long :yes:

Well she goe's tomorrow :crybaby::crybaby:

But on the bright side, got the bomex front, bomex sides & getting a Autopista back bumper :D

(always start doing this stuff in winter) :rolleyes:

If the buyer turns out to be a tyre kicker, let me know as I might have it off you. Thanks ;)

We watched her drive away at 1.30 pm :crybaby::crybaby:

phew, at least it was someone from here who bought it :D...

Shaf let me know if you ever decide to sell it as its a very nice looking mr2 :) Thanks :D

List we have got so far:

Mongoose exhaust

Air impulse mk2 air filter

bomex (ish) front, side skirts

Autopista (ish) rear bumer (on way)

Toad Cat 1 Alarm with all the toys (Fitted next Sat if we have the toy)

Racelogic Traction Control fitted by Envy(as soon as we can) :yahoo:

stop fannying about and just get a turbo!

EXCUSE ME :rolleyes:

I drive a 12 litre TURBO all day!! and apart from that with the miles we do aboard need something I know will get us home :D + ours isn't a AUTO :P :P :P WAS TOLD AUTO = OLD MANS CAR!! :yahoo::yahoo:

stop fannying about and just get a turbo!

EXCUSE ME :rolleyes:

I drive a 12 litre TURBO all day!! and apart from that with the miles we do aboard need something I know will get us home :D + ours isn't a AUTO :P :P :P WAS TOLD AUTO = OLD MANS CAR!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Autos are good for long distances on motorways or in big cars eg BMW X5, 5 Series or 7 Series but for smaller cars and sports cars I would have to choose Manual as its much more fun changing gears and using the clutch than just pressing a peddle :D

Cant wait to see it when its all finished, do you have a like to the thread where hes selling the bits on IMOC ? Thanks

Shaf let me know if you ever decide to sell it as its a very nice looking mr2 :) Thanks :D

will be up for sale shortly mate.... or i might just get a tubby engine thrown in that 3s services are doing for 1400 all in :D

not sure just yet as im a bit strapped for cash with running all these cars :(

will be up for sale shortly mate.... or i might just get a tubby engine thrown in that 3s services are doing for 1400 all in :D

not sure just yet as im a bit strapped for cash with running all these cars :(

get the conversion done and sell it.. jobs a good un..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links