Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xbox360 Owners....

Jimlad

WHat's your live usernames?

I've just gona on live and need some freinds!!! ...... lol ... :(

My username is MonkeySpaz5000 .

come on people :D

Maybe they havent seen the light yet ? I found it hard to give up my ol'ps2 as well :D

:o do ye no like that SLR or something mate , keep bashing it off walls round the ring :P :D

lol....

saw you appear and dissapear a few times!

How do I join a game your already playing?? Not sussed that one out yet.

There must be more Xbox360 live players!

I kept tryin to join your game but i could only watch :( when your online i can go to your profile and click on join in game !!

I kept tryin to join your game but i could only watch :( when your online i can go to your profile and click on join in game !!

can you??? Not seen that yet... is that when your in PGR3 or the Xbox dashboard?

I'll add yer name Rhaines

My bro has one, but he is having to send his back again.

UPS man came and picked it up last week, cause it kept crashing every few minutes. Wasn't even hot!

Got it back today, and this one is suffering from distorted graphics on any games he plays.

Fair play to Microsoft. They're taking it back, and replacing it.

Hopefully he'll get it back within about 7 days again.

can you??? Not seen that yet... is that when your in PGR3 or the Xbox dashboard?

I'll add yer name Rhaines

X box dashboard while playing pgr3 , hit the big button then go into friends etc etc

My bro has one, but he is having to send his back again.

UPS man came and picked it up last week, cause it kept crashing every few minutes. Wasn't even hot!

Got it back today, and this one is suffering from distorted graphics on any games he plays.

Fair play to Microsoft. They're taking it back, and replacing it.

Hopefully he'll get it back within about 7 days again.

I had a problem with the first xbox360 I had. Kept crashing on Table Tennis game. Took it back to argos and they swapped it over. Been fine with the new one since.

Asked argos what would happen if it happened again. As long as it's within the year argos will exchange it for another one. New gaurantee starts from when I got the replacement. Not bad! At least I don't have to !Removed! about with Microsoft etc. Just box it up... take it to the shop and get another! Thumbs up to Argos on that front.

They didn't even check it over or open the box tho! I could have easily taken the Xbox out of the box and given them an empty one!!

I've also bought a nykon cooler thing for it as I heard over heating was a problem with them. All in all, I'm a happy chap!! :D

btw, supposedly msoft were in such a hurry to get them out, they got 3 companies to make the DVD drives on them. One of the companys made a pap drive which has caused alot of the problems.

Here , dont play Jim at PGR3 anyone , he cheats sooo bad and drives like a madman :D :D :lol::lol: :P

ha ha!! ... yeah yeah. Come race me... come race me!!! ... :D

it's hard for me to steal some tv time to play!! With all the Coronation st etc that the woman wants to watch. Once I get the wireless connector though I can lug th exbox to another room. :)

So what are the "must have" Xbox360 games ??

I have PGR3, Table Tennis, Tombraider and Chrome Hounds (taking back to shop with some excuse and getting Ghost Recon I think).

So what are the Top 10 games you "must" own?

ta mucho

Not got my baby yet!!! but... ghost recon adefo m8!!!! will be well up for some online rampage when the beatsy appears. Also they say the doom 3 is good. not sure myslef gonna stick with the ghost recon for now!

Doom is pishe :D honest !

Saints row is good :) as is Just cause !! Fight Night too ! its a laugh ..... This thurs Pro EVO 6 is out BUY THAT !!!

Ghost recon is *the* online game to own !!

I've got Fifa 2oo6 World cup and Hitman Blood money if anyone wants to make an offer on them ??

I've a demo and tbh i found it fun for 3 mins then its quite repetitive , kill zombies find a weapon kill zombies find a weapon.....

The good thing about xbox live is you can download demos of any game "try before you buy" i've got NFS carbon / tony hawks 8 and the new tom clancys on my harddrive :D

Yeah, I played a demo of Dead Rising too... not to sure on it. Seems fun and seems like there's alot more to the game than was in the demo. But it could get boring very quickly!

List the top 5 games mate (in your opinion)

Ghost Recon

Saints Row

PGR3

Fight Night Round 3

Call of Duty 2

Pro evo6 will OWN them all though :D

edit : PRO EVO 6 IS the best game on 360 eVAr , just bought it today :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links