Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk Audio Non Starter (what I've Been Upto Since)

MSC_Kev

Hi all....

Not had much time to post much on the TOC recently or attend any events for ages either. Some of you know we were trying to start our own audio company, well due to circumstances out of our control it came to an abrupt end....long story.

Well since then I've been putting my web design skills to some use and creating this for our family run business, which looks like I'll be staying with and pushing forward the internet side of things.

Our website: linky

Our eBay store: linky

Currently working through Actinic to get our online store up and running.

Anyway I've still got the Corolla, not much has changed apart from the stripping out my install to lighten the car up.

Hope to get to more meets soon and get round to posting a bit more.

ta

Kev :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your Audio company Kev :(

But welcome back :D :yahoo: Still loving your Rolla :drool:

Hi there! :D

Yeah I'm still quite sad it didn't happen... it's always been an ambition of mine to start my own car audio company and we were so very close.

It's just so damn hard to get into the industry and gain the sufficient trading terms to make it all work. Getting a suitable premises is hard enough, but when major brand names demand you purchase ex amount up front for display purposes only and then you think about how many of these brands you wish to sell and the investment needed is increadible.

who know's one day when I've made my millions selling chocolate I may do it lol!

Kev

who know's one day when I've made my millions selling chocolate I may do it lol!

Kev

:thumbsup: Go for it :D Everyone likes chocolate :lol:

Heya Kev - sorry to hear about the business, I know you were dead keen on it.

But hey hey.... chocolate in Market Bosworth, do you need a taste-tester at all?? :D I'll make sure I stop by for a sample next time I'm in the area ;)

Heya Kev - sorry to hear about the business, I know you were dead keen on it.

But hey hey.... chocolate in Market Bosworth, do you need a taste-tester at all?? :D I'll make sure I stop by for a sample next time I'm in the area ;)

lol I think got that area covered thank you, lol does my weight no good at all hahaha! :yes:

If your in Bosworth at all, make sure you pop in and say hi.

Kev

Welcome back Kev.......................nice website..............very tasty.

The quick links on the chocolate selection page don't appear to work :(

Hi thanks

thanks for the info, links fixed.

The images are pretty poor on those links, we have used much clearer up to date images on the eBay ad's

thanks

Kev

I know you are allowed to sell because you are a gold member but I am seriously considering banning you for posting THIS vile, obnoxious, disgusting, tempting, delicious...................... :drool::lol::lol:

Welcome back :thumbsup:

Chocolate company? Any chance of a group buy or Goldie discount?? :)

Ya beat me to it DF :lol: Sorry to hear the audio side of things have not worked out (for now).

Chocolate is always a winner in my eyes :drool:

Good luck and catch you at a meet in the near future.

Richard K :thumbsup:

Still love your rolla mate, and that paint finish.

Our internet prices our discounted from our store prices. However we do a multiple item postal discount, unlike many eBay sellers we honour of postal prices and refund any over payment for multiple items and charge only what we need to cover our costs and not make profit out the postage.

I know you are allowed to sell because you are a gold member but I am seriously considering banning you for posting THIS vile, obnoxious, disgusting, tempting, delicious...................... :drool::lol::lol:

Welcome back :thumbsup:

haha nice 1! ;)

Ya beat me to it DF :lol: Sorry to hear the audio side of things have not worked out (for now).

Chocolate is always a winner in my eyes :drool:

Good luck and catch you at a meet in the near future.

Richard K :thumbsup:

Still love your rolla mate, and that paint finish.

Chocolate is always a winner, however we do get very good sales on sugar free items.

Ta for the comment on the rolla, just wish I had more time to play it. lol cleaning is about all it gets now.

Kev

welcome back kev. long time no see.

sorry to hear about the audio side of things but all the best with your new venture

Hey Dawsey.

Yeah been too long, things for me get even busier now with the christmas season looming large.

Hopefully get to some meets in the new year.

How's the rolla project going?

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links