Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm New

2red

Hi new to the site just thought i'd share my good news

MR2 MKII 2.0 GT-i 16 is now mine, same old story as most here i guess

saw it had to buy it, its a car i've loved for years and after a bit of the old haggling.

(They wanted £1995 They got £1550) She's now mine

a few small problems like, the electric mirror button doesn't go right seeing it has a good crack

in it, the mirrors are pink as someone probably used wax on them a bit too much, but oh well.

And i will be getting the cam belt done in the next few weeks just for the piece of mind.

And finally, the central locking only works from the passenger side (drivers side locks but it seems to forget about the other side lol)

so any tips you can give me will be helpful for future ref, I'm not much of a mechanic (actually I know sod all about it lol) :thumbsup:

oh yeah just to let you know, i do work nights so chances are i won't reply till late afternoon or early again in the morning so thanks in advance

Nice one hone :) welcome to TOC

Im sure the people around here will be happy to offer any advice ya need :thumbsup:

thanks or the welcome JJ

it seems i've got my first qestion lol, how do you change the dash bord light seems i haven't got one of those either

i would add a pic of my mr2 if i had my cam handy but a mate of mine lent it for his bike (going hav to get onto him about it now)

My red mr2 used to go pink everyweek, you will get a sore arm keeping it polished!

Is it a T-Bar?.. welcome to the club.

thanks for the welcome so far everyone :yahoo:

i know i need to put some pics up, but my git of a mate has still got my cam should get it back on friday (hopefully) :P

oh yeah also thanks to this site found out shes a REV1

Welcome to the forum 2red.

I'm certain you'll find it useful.

:thumbsup:

nice one Jesus and thanks for the info justtjj

My Webpage

pic of my Rev1 on my web page when it was at the dealers

safe to say after the weather we've had here, she needs a good buffing again :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links