Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mods Planned?

Habu

Having now owned my Prius for a week it's time to think about some (subtle) changes / mods. First off is tomorrow as I'm off to get Venture Shield applied to the front end of the car to help protect her from chips, etc. I hope it doesn't look too obvious against a black car. Next will be tints. I'd like to book her into Pentagon Glass Tech in Halifax but they are expensive. I guess you pays ya money...Finally, for now, get some nice 17's for the summer, something bright to go against the black.

Anyone else got plans for their Prius?

Might I suggest a rubber boot liner from Costco for about £11. It fits the Prius perfectly :D

Not very cool but very practical.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have the stupidly expensive Venture Shield protective film on the car and it looks crap. Not just because it looks like there is a film on the car (I can accept that) but the quality of the film is very poor. There is pitting in the film and bad swirls. I'm also having to get bits re-done as it has lifted. :angry:

This week I bought some proper Prius floor mats as the car came with universal ones from the Centre and at the weekend I'm having the side mouldings fitted before someone parks too close and leaves a ding in my bodywork. The tints are going to have to wait as I fancy the rear parking sensors now.

Other than that I'm loving it but I miss not having voice activated hi-fi.

This week I bought some proper Prius floor mats as the car came with universal ones from the Centre and at the weekend I'm having the side mouldings fitted before someone parks too close and leaves a ding in my bodywork. The tints are going to have to wait as I fancy the rear parking sensors now.

I had the floor mats, side mouldings and rear parking sensors thrown in for free :)

I had the floor mats, side mouldings and rear parking sensors thrown in for free :)

I got floor mats thrown in FOC just not Prius ones. Whilst I like my Prius mats the drivers one doesn't fill the well completely which is a bit daft. 'Posing', did your T4 come with the cassette and voice activated CD changer? My late 06 T4 didn't although the brochure, albeit 12 months old brochure, said it does. Obviously a change to the spec then. I just wish we could get the US bits like heated mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror with wireless functionality such as to open electric garage doors B) , and loads more. Still, we get SRC as standard as well as rear disc brakes and EV button. :thumbsup:

'Posing', did your T4 come with the cassette and voice activated CD changer?

Cassette - yes. Voice - no.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links