Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nearly There...

EarL

Well, after seven months of swearing at everything from suppliers to instruction manuals, the beast is virtually complete.

Final touches to the bodywork were being done last weekend in the shape of the Ask Sport carbon trunk lid and engine cover. After that, all that we're waiting for is the 4 inch induction kit piping, and a custom pillar pod from the Netherlands.

The carbon bonnet that was damaged slightly in transit is being repaired as we speak, and should be on in the next couple of weeks.

I'll be finishing off the build write up completely in the next couple of days, so drop by and take a gander. ;)

Here she is...

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

Link to the Red Beast web site: Red-Beast.co.uk

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

EarL.

Wow awesome spec there mate. You have been busy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Surprised you didn't relocate the BOV while you were at it...

Hey Earl... Hows it going chap? :)

Nice to see things are working out nicely for you mate!

The project is looking amazing with some top work from what i can see going on.

That spoiler i have to say looks stunning on the car. Really suits the mk2. Your going to have to take me for a blast at some point bud as im missing my ole tubby.

Only thing i would have done different was chosen a different set of rims. *everyones different*

Top work.

Thanks for the replies guys,

Everyone's different, but this is my interpretation of the perfect fast road tubby. It should go like a rocket, and stick like glue to the road with the mods that have been done.

Be a boring world if we were all the same wouldn't it?

EarL.

looking good buddy. notice in your sig your after 450+bhp, didnt you think about puttin a gen 3 lump or at least head in there? would make getting the power a lot easier, the stock gen3 manifolds, throttle body can support at least 470bhp

looking good buddy. notice in your sig your after 450+bhp, didnt you think about puttin a gen 3 lump or at least head in there? would make getting the power a lot easier, the stock gen3 manifolds, throttle body can support at least 470bhp

Dawsey boy, take a look at the web site dude. The head has been fully reworked, with 1mm larger valves, and the inlet manifold is an RMR.

450 is the minimum we're aiming for. :thumbsup:

EarL.

Red Beast Website

• 3 weeks later...

yeah ive looked, just thought going the gen 3 route would make more power easier, over 600 is very acheivable with the gen 3 lump thats all.

good on ya though for sticking with the rev 2 :thumbsup:

OMFG!!

thats cool!

where didi you get the intake plenum? or is it a custom job?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links