Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Timer Help

zebidi

has anyone done a how to to fit one of these?

i cant find the polace where im supposed to plug in the wiring harness :S

someone please help. could you tell me where it is?

if you follow the wires coming out the back of the ignition switch (there should be 5 or 6 of them, thickish wires), they should go to a block connector. provided you have the right harness, each side of the block connector should click into the connectors on your harness.

if you don't have the right harness you'll have to figure out which wire is which and splice the ignition wires onto the turbo timer wires. this isn't the best idea tho because it makes the turbo timer difficult to remove if u decide to do so and i wouldnt attempt it if your not sure what your at. a harness shouldn't be hard to find anyway.

hope that helps

If the correct harness is there for you it will be obvious.

If not you should check the wiring diagram for the TT, then test the cables on the big connection block to find what you need.

your looking for.

Constant 12v

Ignition 12v

Earth

And in some case you will have cable for the handbrake which will only activate the turbo timer when the handbrake is pulled up.

We have wired a number because from factory they came with a option for a toyota stock TT, some came overseas with, some without, its a fairly simple wiring exercise, if you have trouble dont hesitate to get in touch.

MR2jamesdarby@hotmail.com

James

3S

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links