Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tns310 Uk

ady1001

Hi I have an '04 avensis with sat nav.When i bought the car second hand it had a tns300 disc in the system. When i tried using it in N.Ireland it would only work in Belfast .I upgraded to a tns(europe)310 dvd and thiswas slightly better as it would recognise the main roads .But it is a long way short of my friends garmin ( it practically shows small lanes) . I have heard that a dvd is possible to get for UK and Ireland as is the case for other manufacturers-(volkswagon /land rover etc.)Does anyone know where i could get one? thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi I have an '04 avensis with sat nav.When i bought the car second hand it had a tns300 disc in the system. When i tried using it in N.Ireland it would only work in Belfast .I upgraded to a tns(europe)310 dvd and thiswas slightly better as it would recognise the main roads .But it is a long way short of my friends garmin ( it practically shows small lanes) . I have heard that a dvd is possible to get for UK and Ireland as is the case for other manufacturers-(volkswagon /land rover etc.)Does anyone know where i could get one? thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a look at www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/. Not exactly cheap, & you are still stuck with the Toyota rotary wheel input & no postcode search - eek!!.

I've given up - I have exactly the same car/trim as yourself. For European touring, the TNS interface is very frustrating/unusable compared to TomTom touch screen with facilities such as "take me to map position" etc.

Good luck!

HI

thanks but since i last posted on TOC I raided the piggy bank and purchased a garmin nuvi310 :thumbsup: and have to say I am impressed with it. I dont think I could be bothered now with the turn dial etc

ady

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links