Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Predictions.....

cfc1

What's the Score going to be tonight?

Celtic - 3, Man U - 0 ?

Celtic - 1, Man U - 2 ?

Celtic - 0, Man U - 4 ?

I am going to go for a 1 - 1 draw, but i have a feeling Celtic could pull off a narrow win.. but the would need to be at their absolute best to do it as Man U are on fire again.

Whats your prediction?

Tommy G ? who is he?

Ah! Graveson :lol: wondered who you were on about.

0 - 0 half time.....

Hmmm.. Man U have passed Celtic off the park, but haven't really had any clear cut chances.

Celtic... what system they are supposed to be playing i have no idea, pasing has been SHOCKING... they should take off Zurawski as he isn't getting any service and replace him with Kenny Miller, that would give Celtic better options and more pace up front... Evander Sno has hardly played a descent pass and looks out of his depth, this is resulting in Nakamura playing way too deep, I would take Sno off and put on McGeady to give a little more width in the midfield and encourage a more attacking formation.

Uniteds defence can be beaten, it was shown in Celtics only decent attempt so far... Gravesons header accross goal.

Celtic need to change it about, Defence has been OK.. with some changes they could do a whole lot better.

Ok

UTD on 9 points

Celtic on 9 points

Benfica on 7 points

copenhagen on 4 points

So Celtic have qualified

If celtic loose to copenhagen and benfica win.. celtic will still go through on the head to head against Man U.. courtesy of 2 away goals.

I am going to go for a 1 - 1 draw, but i have a feeling Celtic could pull off a narrow win.. but the would need to be at their absolute best to do it as Man U are on fire again.

Whats your prediction?

Me too.....

now qualified for 2nd stages

Where are the Man U fans congratulating us?

First of all, What was the free kick about! He never touched him!

Secondly why did Saha take the penalty?????, If I was fergie then I would have Roondog taking it!

1-0 in Your Cup Final! Bring on Chelsea!

Yesssssssssssss! 'Mon the hoops! And we've won the league again! :D

Ryan , honestly - the leagues not over yet , hadn't you realised ?

Start all that crap in a few months time , weve still to play you a few times .

And as you'll know old firms can go either way .

Saha's crap btw , never Man u material .

Sorry I haven't contributed sooner. I woz there...

Clearly Jappy knew something many other didn't ;)

Usual story though - English team beaten so nobody talks about it. Had it been the other way around...

A

Sorry I haven't contributed sooner. I woz there...

Clearly Jappy knew something many other didn't ;)

Usual story though - English team beaten so nobody talks about it. Had it been the other way around...

A

It was all over Sky Sport's News this morning and I'm fed up of hearing Sir Alex saying that missing chances cost them on Radio 5.

Do you want patronising? :P

First of all, What was the free kick about! He never touched him!

So you missed the right arm of Vidic pulling Jarosiks right leg? :rolleyes:

Chris, every team in the SPL is closer to the bottom of the league than the top! :P

Chris, every team in the SPL is closer to the bottom of the league than the top! :P

:lol: Almost

Still i have faith Le Guen can/will turn things around

'Robie' date='Nov 22 2006, 02:14 PM'

It was all over Sky Sport's News this morning and I'm fed up of hearing Sir Alex saying that missing chances cost them on Radio 5.

What chances?? Man U never caused celtic any REAL problems in defence, a shot from Ronaldo in the 2nd half and a a cutback in the box (2nd half too) which Boruc dealt with easily.. I can't recall Boruc having to make any saves of significance during the whole match (except the penalty)

Ronaldo was superb, so good infact that he kept beating himself too... Rooney.. who?,

I know Celtic didn't cause United any problems of note either, especially in the 1st half.. god only knows who were playing in the hoops because it certainly wasn't the same Celtic thats been playing in them all season and United passed them off the park..... 2nd half Celtic changed their shape and United struggled to adjust and puffed and panted for not much reward.

Still i have faith Le Guen can/will turn things around

Is that League When? :lol:

Special Red.. sorry, forgot to quote you..

The Celtic free kick.. when i 1st saw i thought it was a foul.. soft, but a foul.. then i saw the replay and it is clear that the United defender slid past the side of Jarosik just brushing his standing foot with his ribs (not enough for a foul).. but it also appeard that his hand was coming away from Jarosiks other foot, so it IS possible that he had grabbed it as Ryan says.... but all that doesn't matter, foul or no foul.. United got a free kick near the end, it was clear that Lennon pulled out of the tackle and the United player dived and got the free kick... it was this free kick that led to United getting a penalty... how Ball to Hand is a penalty i don't know.. Maloney was charging down the free kick and protecting his face when the ball struck him... these things balance themselves out.. fortunately for Celtic, United missed the.. no Boruc SAVED the penalty and Celtic held on to win the match.

Celtic should have been a man down as that Nonce in defence nearly broke scholes leg!

Celtic never looked like they could win it, and only did through an amazing freekick!

It was never a freekick! have you ever tried to trip someone up by holding there boot?!?! lol the weight of a fully grown against the strength of someone falling over!! No foul was going to be given until all the players copied Ars enal and Cried to the ref!

Whoever said louis is not Man u material, I often wonder the same thing, and more so about Darren Fletcher!

If Celtic were in the premier league then they would be in the bottom half!

and on the penalty, well anyone who jumps in the air with there arms out is going to risk a penalty being given regardless of who there playing!

I also loved the fact Lennon when being interviewed was oblivious to the fact they had qualified!! obviously had not thought they stood a chance!! happiest day of his career and yet he looked like his family had been shot! lmao

Have you forgotton that this is a group match??? Not the final!! Mind you to you lot it was!!!

Plus we will see how cocky you are when you get knocked out in the next round! lmao

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links