Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Wrc Replica

spen

Hi there

im new here but more often once i find the car im looking for,i just need a little help please.Im after a 1998 Corolla wrcreplica which comes in white with white 6 spoke alloys ( looks like rally car ) but i dont know what model its called is is called wrc or replica , can anyone help so i can buy one

thanks

Hi there

im new here but more often once i find the car im looking for,i just need a little help please.Im after a 1998 Corolla wrcreplica which comes in white with white 6 spoke alloys ( looks like rally car ) but i dont know what model its called is is called wrc or replica , can anyone help so i can buy one

thanks

The body style is e-11. I've got a 98 Corolla that resembles the basic body of the rally car - but you'll need bodykits added to make it exact.

Hope I helped ya a bit.

Mike

I used to have an ae111 with the TTE body kit and the white speedline alloys.

You can get a booster WRC body kit that makes the car look much more like the WRC car but it's quite a lot of cash!! plus you have to get it fitted.

Would be best to find a ae111 with the TTE body kit

I used to have an ae111 with the TTE body kit and the white speedline alloys.

You can get a booster WRC body kit that makes the car look much more like the WRC car but it's quite a lot of cash!! plus you have to get it fitted.

Would be best to find a ae111 with the TTE body kit

Hi mate

sorry if im a bit thick but the one with the kit is it called a specific model name like Corolla Sport or something cause i know that they were bought like that from new or am i wrong :unsure:

Spen

The TTE body kit was only available as a kit and was never supplied by Toyota fitted to a Corolla from the factory. The kit was available from Toyota dealers in 1998 (when I bought my Corolla AE111). Some dealers fitted the kit to cars to show as demo cars. The kit comprised front bumper, rear spoiler, TTE lowering springs, TTE exhaust back box, white alloy wheels and at that time the cost was £1300 and I was quoted another £1300 for fitting - with VAT to be added to both those prices. This kit is no longer available but the individual parts can still be obtained (except perhaps the wheels). There was also a decal kit available.

The TTE body kit was only available as a kit and was never supplied by Toyota fitted to a Corolla from the factory. The kit was available from Toyota dealers in 1998 (when I bought my Corolla AE111). Some dealers fitted the kit to cars to show as demo cars. The kit comprised front bumper, rear spoiler, TTE lowering springs, TTE exhaust back box, white alloy wheels and at that time the cost was £1300 and I was quoted another £1300 for fitting - with VAT to be added to both those prices. This kit is no longer available but the individual parts can still be obtained (except perhaps the wheels). There was also a decal kit available.

Ahhh right i get it now!

Im gonna get a Corolla AE111 regardless if not the one with the kit allready then perhaps a base model and put a kit on it

well many thanks to all who helped its much appreciated you've all been extremely helpfull

hope to be back on soon when i get my Corolla :thumbsup:

Cheers

Spen

A good friend of mine brought one brand new on an s reg, It has been of the road for 2 1/2 years he has finally (yesterday) got it back on the road he says he is going t run it for a little while and sell it. I remember when he first got it i could not believe how well it handled.

• 4 years later...

hi guys i have a 1999 se t corrola 3 dr, just doing it up its my first car, i have ordered the wrc style front bumper and sum mud flaps, but want i realllllllly want is that WRC rear spoiler, does any one know where i can get one, i mean like the wrc one like this ---->

post-106922-0-18629000-1301065821_thumb.

The kit comprised front bumper, rear spoiler, TTE lowering springs, TTE exhaust back box, white alloy wheels and at that time the cost was £1300 and I was quoted another £1300 for fitting - with VAT to be added to both those prices. This kit is no longer available but the individual parts can still be obtained (except perhaps the wheels). There was also a decal kit available.

Interesting.. So can you still go to a toyota dealer and order the tte spoiler??

The kit comprised front bumper, rear spoiler, TTE lowering springs, TTE exhaust back box, white alloy wheels and at that time the cost was £1300 and I was quoted another £1300 for fitting - with VAT to be added to both those prices. This kit is no longer available but the individual parts can still be obtained (except perhaps the wheels). There was also a decal kit available.

Interesting.. So can you still go to a toyota dealer and order the tte spoiler??

That quote was from 2006 and they were difficult to get back then. Sadly TTE (Toyota Team Europe) no longer exist so you will not be able to get a new one. Your only chance is a used one.

That quote was from 2006 and they were difficult to get back then. Sadly TTE (Toyota Team Europe) no longer exist so you will not be able to get a new one. Your only chance is a used one.

I've been looking everywhere for anything similar and to no joy, there seems to be none left in circulation or anything like it...

I've tried to get some WRC body parts for my SR, no luck though, so I'm now thinking of fitting some over fenders.. and doing it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a beauty!!

Like the white rims :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links