Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is It...

Kev Mc

...with people changing their usernames on here? Every1 seems to be at it, is this a TOC trend that I've missed or what? :unsure:

you and me both Kev.

I think Jim_Supra is going for the record though...........He should stick with Jim_Car or something generic. :P

Well I count 3 members recently.... out of 33333 members total....

Thats like 0.001% (I think)

Hardly everyone! ;)

The reason for mine is stated in my blog should anyone wish to know :thumbsup:

pft i changed mine cause i jus realised i could , my last name was just daft . Hardly a friggin trend though or topic starter .

Well excuse me for posting, for some reason I got the impression that it was quite quiet in here & forgot that we're no longer allowed to post random little questions anymore, how stupid of me :ffs:

Yeah Kev.......what were you thinking !

( can't wait for Christmas.........season to be jolly etc....... we might not get shot down for random comments for a couple of weeks ! )

Nowt wrong with a bit of random postage.... :thumbsup:

Heck, my next topic was going to be "What colour are your knickers?" but I shall refrain..... :lol:

Well excuse me for posting, for some reason I got the impression that it was quite quiet in here & forgot that we're no longer allowed to post random little questions anymore, how stupid of me :ffs:

Thats ok , just remember next time :P

:lol::thumbsup:

Nowt wrong with a bit of random postage..

Heck, my next topic was going to be "What colour are your knickers?" ..... :lol:

Red White and Blue............(Stripes) :lol: Great topic Em..................and yours??

Heck, my next topic was going to be "What colour are your knickers?" but I shall refrain..... :lol:

Today I is wearing purple knickers :yahoo: and I changed my user name because I no longer have a Hot Gen 5 :crybaby:

Hope that clears things up,btw does anyone want to know what knickers I shall be wearing tomorrow???? ;)

Yeah..... I'm well confused with the name changes.... can't suss out who's who!!... lol

Think my name should be Jim_Car.... lol. Would make things easier. On other forums it's Jim_1979 .... Maybe I'll change it to Jim_Rx7 or Jim_Evo soon .... lol.

Today I is wearing purple knickers :yahoo: and I changed my user name because I no longer have a Hot Gen 5 :crybaby:

Hope that clears things up,btw does anyone want to know what knickers I shall be wearing tomorrow???? ;)

Well I'm not exactly against the idea. :D

Well I'm not exactly against the idea. :D

lmao ;) :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links