Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To All White Mister 2 Owners

zebidi

What do you find is the best way to keep it clean?

show room shine style. i bought some mudflaps but have yet to fit them that would be a good way, but is there a kind of wax you can apply to make it easier to clean? especially round the arches.

i was so desperate last week i even rubbed rainX on the back bumper lol.

I also find its quite hard to clean the 2 using tescos, Shell, bp jetwashes. it really is one of those cars where you HAVE to busket and sponge it.

My white rev3 got cleaned once a week in this weather. I didn't bother with polish or anything of the like at the time. In cleaner months, it got polished regularly. I started using this really good stuff you see a bloke demonstrating at nearly every car show. I forget what it was called, but it was really good. you put it on the car whilst it's still wet (after washing) and then wipe it off - better than anything else ever used B)

My white rev3 got cleaned once a week in this weather. I didn't bother with polish or anything of the like at the time. In cleaner months, it got polished regularly. I started using this really good stuff you see a bloke demonstrating at nearly every car show. I forget what it was called, but it was really good. you put it on the car whilst it's still wet (after washing) and then wipe it off - better than anything else ever used B)

wasn't called swissol was it? blue stuff that smells great? £40 a tub? thats what me and my cousin use.

img7576editno1.jpg

I use stuff called Diamond Bright (Costs £300 to have it put on at a dealership!!!!) on my White Merc and its great But I think all light colur cars need hand washed to come up good :).

wasn't called swissol was it? blue stuff that smells great? £40 a tub? thats what me and my cousin use.

Nope wouldn't use swissol although I have heard it's good. Really gone blank on this one... Ryan Rhaines) was with me when I bought the stuff at !Removed! 4 or 5 years ago...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links