Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2

stuart b

:help: can anyone tell me how to adjust headlights on mr2 when closed , as one seems to close further than the other?

If you haven't had a reply from another forum yet, here's my experience.

I watched the bloke who did my MOT from a distance. He did it out of kind as he said it would be quicker than filling out a form... <_<

From what I saw there must be some cross-head screws (or bolts) on the sides of the lamp lenses. I saw him adjust those to get the beams correct.

It might be an idea to get them adjusted professionally as you don't want to blind oncoming drivers accidently :thumbsup:

surely that's just to adjust the beam, the lights have a screw or something at the back of them which is how you adjust the height of the unit

:) thanks but maybe i didnt point out my problem correctly. the problem i have is when my headlights r closed and the one one the left does not fit flush with the bonnet the other does

wondering if they can be adjusted? :thumbsup:

:!Removed!: Doh! :unsure:

That would be me not reading the original post properly :!Removed!:

I'll keep quiet now... :!Removed!:

:lol::lol:

that was what i tried to answer.

lift the front bonnet. in there diectly behind each light is a black knob, that says 'turn clockwise', pull this off and underneath is a red knob. turn that and the lights will go flush or not flush with the bodywork depending what way you turn it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links