Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Pics

shaf2000

having fninished doing what i needed to, to the TRD that i got off chris and paul, i thought i would post some pics of the results of my tinkering. enjoy the pics

TRD016.jpg

TRD06.jpg

TRD08.jpg

TRD020.jpg

TRD022.jpg

TRD010.jpg

TRD011.jpg

car is sexy, color is awesome, but as all above guys said, rims are crappy, some white advan rgs or rota splitstreams or even volk rays would look sooo much more awesome

yeah i know what you mean about the wheels not bring wide enough but i cant justify paying 1k for a decent set and likewise a 1500 turbo conversion, cant be bothered as i havent got the time and energy to do it :)

yeah i know what you mean about the wheels not bring wide enough but i cant justify paying 1k for a decent set and likewise a 1500 turbo conversion, cant be bothered as i havent got the time and energy to do it :)

Where can you get a Turbo conversion for that price?

Where can you get a Turbo conversion for that price?

Lookie here! :thumbsup:

He is going to get alot moreof them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links