Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Small Number Plate

raywong

why do people still buy red cars, for £500 more you can get a different colour

why do people still buy red cars, for £500 more you can get a different colour

There is nothing wrong with RED cars :P ;)

I've got a red celica and it's the best colour car I've had so far. I've usually gone for dark blues, and blacks but the red doesn't need washing as often as it looks clean all the time - even now in winter I get people saying "your a bit keen cleaning your car at this time of year" - and I haven't :D

The only bits that have faded at all are the door handles - which if I cared could be replaced or sprayed for not much money.

So red isn't all bad. Having said that it must depend on the manufacturer a bit as I've never seen a 10 year old Red Vauxhall that doesn't look Pink!

I used to have a red vauxhall cavalier, the only bit that went red was the boot so I replaced it.

I also had an old VW polo in red, the bonnet on that went pink every week!

My mates new shape corsa goes pink also.

ahh, one of them have Toyota Quality Paint :D

Seriously though none of the paint work has faded what-so-ever. It's just the plastic handles

Look at the "thug".... in a womans car :lol:

He could be an 'import'... there's plenty who love driving them around Leeds/Bradford area... make me laugh! I saw one with flat plate chrome wheels, a gold front grill, proper black windows and then a huge 'tuner-style' spoiler, a massive dent down one side, a scrape down the other and a tear in the roof fixed up with tape! :lol:

I just pointed and laughed! Then i saw the badges on the back... Merc Badge in middle and on the left side; CLK 200 kompressor SR. And the right side; CL 350 AMG Avantgarde.

So it's a CLK, a CL, it's got both a 2.0l and a 3.5l engine and it's in both avantgarde and SR trim and it's an AMG. I laughed for a good hour. :lol:

Number plates... Iv got an EVO 8 plate on the front of my Yaris and both front and rear have got TTE monikers on them... no hassle at all yet. (for that at least... plenty of hassle otherwise)

He could be an 'import'...

Nicely put :thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links