Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Filter. Please Help

Camry1998

:crybaby: hi everyone. i just buy a car from my life saving ( hihi. i am kind of young, not an old man) , after 2 months it is having big problem. the car won't accelerate much. it is every rough and stalling. when i drive the car, it feel like the car isn't getting enough gas. sometime it go fast, sometime it shaking and wouldn't accelerate. i suspect it is because of the bad gas the i filled two day before the problem occured. anyway i dont' know much about car. so someone suggest that i should put some fuel injector cleaner in to the gas tank and i did. i did it twice. still the problem won't go away. some one suggested that i should clean or replace the fuel filter. the problem is that i don't know where is that fuel filter. does anyone have any idea what wrong with my car or know the location of this fuel filter or how to replace them. please let me know. i greatly appreciate all your help. thanks you in advance.

Its under the car on the drivers side. U have to be standing under the car and looking towards the front bumper its there byt the driver suspension(hard to explain exacty where). Just look for it.

• 4 years later...
:crybaby: hi everyone. i just buy a car from my life saving ( hihi. i am kind of young, not an old man) , after 2 months it is having big problem. the car won't accelerate much. it is every rough and stalling. when i drive the car, it feel like the car isn't getting enough gas. sometime it go fast, sometime it shaking and wouldn't accelerate. i suspect it is because of the bad gas the i filled two day before the problem occured. anyway i dont' know much about car. so someone suggest that i should put some fuel injector cleaner in to the gas tank and i did. i did it twice. still the problem won't go away. some one suggested that i should clean or replace the fuel filter. the problem is that i don't know where is that fuel filter. does anyone have any idea what wrong with my car or know the location of this fuel filter or how to replace them. please let me know. i greatly appreciate all your help. thanks you in advance.

sounds like the engine is not receiving the air required for combustion, either check that no hoses have come off the inlet manifold or just take it down the garage and see if they can do the diagnostics or maybe re-map it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links