Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grovelling Sponsorship Post...

alanbradley

Hi there folks..

I’ve just received the following e-mail from Jane telling me how to sponsor her online. She’s running for Macmillan Cancer Support ( http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Home.aspx ) which I’m sure you’ll agree is a worthwhile cause.

Every Little Helps!

:thumbsup:

Alan

*** Jane wrote: ***

Hello,

I'm taking part in the Flora London Marathon 2007 on 22/04/2007 to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support and would really welcome your support.

Please take a moment to sponsor me. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at the following address:

http://www.justgiving.com/janebradley

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Macmillan Cancer Support. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim 28% Gift Aid on your behalf, so your donation is worth even more. Please join me in supporting Macmillan Cancer Support and a fabulous cause.

Please pass this on to anyone else who you think I've missed, and would like to sponsor me.

Thanks and best wishes,

Jane

If you pay UK tax, Justgiving will automatically reclaim and add 28% Gift Aid to your donation at no cost to you, so it's even better for the charity.

*** Disclaimer ***

Justgiving is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect Justgiving's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address nor name of the sender have been verified.

If you feel you have received this email in error or as a result of abuse of our email service, please foward this mail to memberservices@justgiving.com. Thank you.

Happy to help your sister out Al :thumbsup: Sorry its not much, bit brassic at the moment but always willing to help support a worthy cause! :thumbsup:

Cheers Em :thumbsup:

Please don't apologise!

A

very worthy cause .

shame there aren't more like your sister .

There are on TOC - quite a few of us do fundraising events every year :thumbsup:

Well over £1,000 raised collectively last year for various charities :yes:

Talking of which.... need to start applying soon for this years jolly :D

Good to hear , cancer is a horrible ugly disease - which unfortunatly i know far too much about .

Thanks again folks :thumbsup:

A

• 4 months later...

Jane-Marathon-Thanks.jpg

:thumbsup:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links