Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Unlock A Car With A Cell Phone

ufu52

anyone tried it then?! lol

Strangely enough.......................................... No. :unsure:

Only way is to try it.

Leave the car at home or a mates or with someone you trust (leave them the spare keys!).

Go somewhere a good distance away (like a pub! :cheers:). Don't forget to take your regular car keys.

Phone parents, mate or whoever (they make way to car).

They tell you when they are ready and they hold phone near car door.

You operate your key down your phone.

They'll then tell you if it worked. If it does, make sure they lock the car! :P

An easier way to sort it out would be to look in the manual and see what frequency your alarm uses and then check to see if it fits in the bandwidth of a mobile phone call.

Its nothing to do with the frequency of the remove locking, more to due with induced current on the locker solenoid control wire. if it is behine much metal ir won;t work, if the cable is shielded it won't work. if you put sound deadening over hte lock rod so it can;t move anymore and you can;t be ubikd to take your door card off... it also won't work *cough*

What you should be asking is, is it wise showing/linking to videos on how to break into cars ona car enthusiast forum?

What you should be asking is, is it wise showing/linking to videos on how to break into cars ona car enthusiast forum?

I agree totally... even tho i have no idea whether this is even possible I really dont think giving potential scrotums ideas (bar ones which involve rogering their own bottoms with hot pokers) is a good idea

my first mobile from 1996 can get in locked cars i think, im not trying it on mine though :)

G'day folks ! I have used this as i'm a breakdown recovery driver and i went to a volvo xc90 , keys locked in car , husband had spare set in east london , called him up on mobile and 1 min later the doors popped open and keys were saved !! you press the remote fob button into the mobile and i acts as a very large antenna sending the signal straight to the alarm !! well freaky LOL cya kev :thumbsup::yahoo::toast:

G'day folks ! I have used this as i'm a breakdown recovery driver and i went to a volvo xc90 , keys locked in car , husband had spare set in east london , called him up on mobile and 1 min later the doors popped open and keys were saved !! you press the remote fob button into the mobile and i acts as a very large antenna sending the signal straight to the alarm !! well freaky LOL cya kev :thumbsup::yahoo::toast:

yeah bet it is! what a load of ****!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links