Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 4x4

daktari

Just in case it does snow down here, or flood, :eek: even pestilence and plague at a stretch. (Only excuses I could come up with} Sorry it's not a Toyota. :blushing:

paj1.jpg

paj5.jpg

paj2.jpg

Ive had my SWB 2.8TD for a year now. I can honestly say its the best thing I ever did. They come as standard with more toys than you'd beleive and a build quality to die for.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/ is the Paj heaven... what you'll soon realise is that service and running costs are unbelievably cheap and the amount of eBay parts, mods and toys is staggering.

Well done!

Oh and we're looking for another one for the missus - a Pajero Evo - a 2.5 tonne jeep that can outrun a skooby...

Ive had my SWB 2.8TD for a year now. I can honestly say its the best thing I ever did. They come as standard with more toys than you'd beleive and a build quality to die for.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/ is the Paj heaven... what you'll soon realise is that service and running costs are unbelievably cheap and the amount of ebay parts, mods and toys is staggering.

Well done!

Oh and we're looking for another one for the missus - a Pajero Evo - a 2.5 tonne jeep that can outrun a skooby...

Thanks for the link Clarky. :thumbsup: I had a swb 2.5 few years back.and a Daihatsu Fourtrak before that. I do like my 4x4s. But I got seriously disinterested when I bought a Discovery :ffs: 2 gearboxes in as many months. ........ Never again. :lol::lol:

Gearbox Replacement is all part of the daily maintenance with Land Rovers! :lol:

The Pajero Looks good though. Just need to pop down to the off road track now to "test" it to make sure it'll be up to the snow :lol:

When is the Old Gt-4 going to be on the road??

Gearbox Replacement is all part of the daily maintenance with Land Rovers! :lol:

The Pajero Looks good though. Just need to pop down to the off road track now to "test" it to make sure it'll be up to the snow :lol:

When is the Old Gt-4 going to be on the road??

First thing I did was a spot of green laning.... Except it was more brown laning. :D Good job they've lifted the hose ban. Pressure washer will be out tomorrow. ;)

GT4 will be back on the road in the spring. Just want to get some decent suspension sorted for it. Hopefully I'll be able to make some meets and shows this year. :thumbsup:

Don't forget to through a bucket of muddy water over when you've finished washing it!

Didn't you say the same last year about the gt4? :lol:

Congrats on the purchase Dak... looks like fun if driven as it should be (which i know it aint going to be an issue with you! :lol:)

Don't forget to through a bucket of muddy water over when you've finished washing it!

Didn't you say the same last year about the gt4? :lol:

Erm yeah.... :blush: But unfortunately the 4 had to be downgraded in the priority stakes. ;) Still.... Oneards and upwards as they say. :D

Congrats on the purchase Dak... looks like fun if driven as it should be (which i know it aint going to be an issue with you! :lol:)

Whatever could you mean Fizz????? :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links