Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshop

AJB

Downloaded Photoshop this afternoon as a fair few people on here seem to put it to good use, so i thought i would have a little go.

Dont think i did to badly considering its the first time i have used any sort of image editing software.

Was going to do an exact copy of my yaris but i couldnt get the shading for black to look correct in the slightest, and i gave up trying to get the glass to look good!

First-Photoshop-Finish2-1.gif

Black to Blue

Blue-Yaris.gif

good effort that :thumbsup: you do the first one yourself?

click here for a good source of photoshop info, some exelent tutorials

More kudos to the top pic than the bottom form one photoshopper to another..

once you got the hang of tools... the bottom pic is easy to do... drawing like the top one much more difficult :thumbsup:

More kudos to the top pic than the bottom form one photoshopper to another..

once you got the hang of tools... the bottom pic is easy to do... drawing like the top one much more difficult :thumbsup:

What??? Look at the trees and the fence in the background, and the gravelly lay-by at the front - genious!!* :lol:

*flippant sarcasm - not a good trait, but i'm bored.

Ok, I'm having a total bottle blonde moment....

I didnt even think the bottom one was photoshopped! :lol::lol:

I'll never forget the disastrous photoshop I did on some alloys for Kaori.... I now leave the photoshopping to the Photoshop Queen! ;)

Ok, I'm having a total bottle blonde moment....

I didnt even think the bottom one was photoshopped! :lol::lol:

I'll never forget the disastrous photoshop I did on some alloys for Kaori.... I now leave the photoshopping to the Photoshop Queen! ;)

Aww bless Em :P *hugs

Its photoshopped cause if you look, its a uniform colour (blue) even with various colours of paints, you will get a little of the colour of the surroundings reflected back (green grass, trees, etc etc) Also, the numberplate is blue :thumbsup:

Good effort tho

Opps completly forgot about the number plate!

Been practicing and you were right about the bottom picture being very easy, can change colour, lower and all the other little things in a few quick minutes.

Tried to do a similar pic to the one above with a Triumph Spitfire, didnt turn out anywhere near as well though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links