Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Ordered

G79

I suppose it's worth a try.. whats the worst they can say

G

How about.... "Sure thing....but it's been delayed by a day or two...." :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Hahahaha.... to be honest, they said it may be delivered between the 6th and 8th, but I'm not expecting it to be.. that way I can't be dissapointed :rolleyes: So you think they could fit the extra 200c at the dealership then ;) :D

G

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G79

• kian

• MarcTS

• nicola_wolves

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been meaning to ask, how do you stop your iPod slipping around in the Glove Box?? No non-slip mats... well thats no good at all... I'm not paying extra for those.. for sure lol. So hows the playing going, have you managed to fully work out your Bluetooth and iPod integration yet??

G

Hi G,

For the ipod there there is a non slip mat (I beg your pardon) this is the only non-slip mat in the vehicle and is the size of a full sized iPod.

G

How about.... "Sure thing....but it's been delayed by a day or two...." :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

Hahahaha.... to be honest, they said it may be delivered between the 6th and 8th, but I'm not expecting it to be.. that way I can't be dissapointed :rolleyes: So you think they could fit the extra 200c at the dealership then ;) :D

G

:crybaby: Booooooo! Had a call from my MR T today. Guess what? My Auris....... has been delayed!!!!!!!

It shoud've been at the dealership today, and I was picking it up on Wednesday. Now I'm told they're not expecting it til Thursday, so it should be ready for collection on Friday.

I know that Friday was the original day they promised it to me, but it doesn't stop me from being sooooooooo disappointed. :(

Nicola

G

G

:crybaby: Booooooo! Had a call from my MR T today. Guess what? My Auris....... has been delayed!!!!!!!

It shoud've been at the dealership today, and I was picking it up on Wednesday. Now I'm told they're not expecting it til Thursday, so it should be ready for collection on Friday.

I know that Friday was the original day they promised it to me, but it doesn't stop me from being sooooooooo disappointed. :(

Nicola

Ah Poppycock! How can all these dealers fob us off with it's been delayed because of "INSERT COMMENT HERE"

Enough is enough, give them a piece of your mind and tell them you want a discount for the inconvenience caused to yourself ;)

G

G

Nicola

Ah Poppycock! How can all these dealers fob us off with it's been delayed because of "INSERT COMMENT HERE"

Enough is enough, give them a piece of your mind and tell them you want a discount for the inconvenience caused to yourself ;)

:crybaby: What can I say. had a call from MY Mr T today, guess what? My Auris will not be ready to collect at 8.30am on wednesday morning either!! Why am I not surprised?? I did tell them today that as a first time Toyota buyer I am not impressed and hope that the car will be better than their service. Was then told it wasn't the dealers fault but a holdup with Toyota. B :censor: Berkslady

:crybaby: What can I say. had a call from MY Mr T today, guess what? My Auris will not be ready to collect at 8.30am on wednesday morning either!! Why am I not surprised?? I did tell them today that as a first time Toyota buyer I am not impressed and hope that the car will be better than their service. Was then told it wasn't the dealers fault but a holdup with Toyota. B :censor: Berkslady

How very rude of them, this is exactly what they said to me! tell them you want freebies

I'm sorry to report but we are not the only one's.. it seems there are some 2,000 or was it 20,000 Auris's that are going to be delayed... so all in all there are going to be alot of upset people out there... I'm not feeling too bad now that I'm driving an Auris 2.0 D4D T-Spirit... nope not mine... but a courtesy car. The best bit is the engine is nice and run in so I can give it some major welly :D :D Oooo. does this baby fly... I really do have to be carefull with my right foot. When I eventually pick my car up I'm going to treat it like a baby, warm it up for a min or so in the morning and let it idle for a minute or so at the end of my journeys and not thrash it at all. Lucky I have a courtesy car to do that in as I'm sure I would be very tempted to see what my baby could do. As for the freebies... it's worth a shot... but at least get a courtesy car out of them!!

At least you got phone calls.. I had to do all the chasing myself... not best pleased... but after speaking with the manager he assured me he had words with the employees about giving false hopes... I'm still not happy about the whole incident but in a way I am.. because I have the same car as I'm getting and it's run in, so I can have fun.. and if I were to make any mistakes well... I wouldn't want to hurt my lil baby :rolleyes:

G

I'm sorry to report but we are not the only one's.. it seems there are some 2,000 or was it 20,000 Auris's that are going to be delayed... so all in all there are going to be alot of upset people out there... I'm not feeling too bad now that I'm driving an Auris 2.0 D4D T-Spirit... nope not mine... but a courtesy car. The best bit is the engine is nice and run in so I can give it some major welly :D :D Oooo. does this baby fly... I really do have to be carefull with my right foot. When I eventually pick my car up I'm going to treat it like a baby, warm it up for a min or so in the morning and let it idle for a minute or so at the end of my journeys and not thrash it at all. Lucky I have a courtesy car to do that in as I'm sure I would be very tempted to see what my baby could do. As for the freebies... it's worth a shot... but at least get a courtesy car out of them!!

At least you got phone calls.. I had to do all the chasing myself... not best pleased... but after speaking with the manager he assured me he had words with the employees about giving false hopes... I'm still not happy about the whole incident but in a way I am.. because I have the same car as I'm getting and it's run in, so I can have fun.. and if I were to make any mistakes well... I wouldn't want to hurt my lil baby :rolleyes:

G

And of course you can get used to your 'comfort zone' knowing how much space you have passing obstructions etc....or is that just me?

And of course you can get used to your 'comfort zone' knowing how much space you have passing obstructions etc....or is that just me?

Well I drove a Corolla before this and it's a similar size, but I know what you mean, it doesn't feel the same inside, so it's nice to know any little dinks... won't be on my baby :D :D

I've been thinking about this whole delay issue.. I'm going to speak with the manager of my Mr T and suggest that he and all the other dealerships, and the customers, club together and demand some sort of compensation from Toyota (I think I would like some free TTE parts thank you lol). If the masses speak, surely Toyota HQ will have to listen. At the end of the day, I believe the number of delayed cars was about 20,000 (I think). Thats a lot of disatisfied customer who may never buy another toyota becuase of all this... and it's unfair for the dealership to have to stump up the costs for Toyota's (bad planning) mistake.

G

EDIT: Just thought I would mention... I had a nice race this morning with a Vauxhall Vectra 1.9TDi (or what ever its called).... stuck like glue baby and damn me sideways... does this car shift.. woop woop... oh and I still managed to get an average 36.8mpg while absolutly rinsing the hell out of it :D

I've been thinking about this whole delay issue.. I'm going to speak with the manager of my Mr T and suggest that he and all the other dealerships, and the customers, club together and demand some sort of compensation from Toyota (I think I would like some free TTE parts thank you lol). If the masses speak, surely Toyota HQ will have to listen. At the end of the day, I believe the number of delayed cars was about 20,000 (I think). Thats a lot of disatisfied customer who may never buy another toyota becuase of all this... and it's unfair for the dealership to have to stump up the costs for Toyota's (bad planning) mistake.

Well if you're right about 20,000 people being delayed in getting their cars and we assume a £16k average price tag on the car (possibly slightly too high) then we are talking about £320million worth of vehicles. So I think you should be entitled to some compensation. Like I said earlier, Toyota have been in business a long time and for them to say they weren't prepared for the launch of a car is ridiculous.

EDIT: Just thought I would mention... I had a nice race this morning with a Vauxhall Vectra 1.9TDi (or what ever its called)....

I'm quite impressed you have time to stop off at a private track to go racing in the mornings ;)

Well if you're right about 20,000 people being delayed in getting their cars and we assume a £16k average price tag on the car (possibly slightly too high) then we are talking about £320million worth of vehicles. So I think you should be entitled to some compensation. Like I said earlier, Toyota have been in business a long time and for them to say they weren't prepared for the launch of a car is ridiculous.

EDIT: Just thought I would mention... I had a nice race this morning with a Vauxhall Vectra 1.9TDi (or what ever its called)....

I'm quite impressed you have time to stop off at a private track to go racing in the mornings ;)

I agree, and thats the most important point... how could they not be prepared? Also.. I'm worried that Toyota may be slipping.. that is too say they are getting to big for their belly! Believe it or not... toyota didn't even make the top 10 for reliability recently, and considering their mistake in not being ready.. it almost seems like they are just sitting back and taking our money. If we all speak up against them... they have to do something, but if only a few of us, in drips and drabs, say something... well... they are less likely to take notice.

Ah yes... the race track... ye... there's one on my way to work hmm lol... the problem with living down here is there are too many people who don't grasp the concept of speed limits and think it's ok to do 40 in a 60 :ffs: So I have to overtake them you see... it's not my fault... honest :D Plus it's not like I do it all the time... just wanted to see what the car was cappable of.. and now I know :D :drool::yes:

Once I get my baby.. she will be treated like a lady... warm her up 4 a min in the mornin... no harsh driving (for at least 600miles) and let her cool down for 1 min at the end (which you are supposed to do with the Diesel Turbo anyway)

G

Well you'll need to generate some publicity on this. I'd personally start a website with a petition on it, email The Times and blame it all on Global Warming. You should end up with a fair few singiatures to hit Toyota with.

G

G

Nicola

Hi Berkslady - got your car?

Had a call from Mr T today, saying my car was delivered to the dealership late last night (a tad convenient me thinks, as it was just too late for me to be able to collect it today!), but will DEFINITELY be ready for me to pick up on Friday. :yahoo::clap:

Just as a note, whe I was told about the delay, he said that he was still waiting for cars that had been expected 20 days ago! :g: Felt like he was trying to make me feel better by saying there were people worse off than me!

Nicola

Nicola... thats great news... looks like you'll be getting yours before me then :( Don't forget to bed that engine in though.

As far as the 20 days ago thing... what a load of tosh... Ican't belive he would make something like that up, the only cars that have been delayed have been Auris.. so if he was expecting Auris 20 days ago... well.. when the hell were they ordered??

I'm definatly thinking about getting a petition together, but I'm going to speak to the manager at the dealership first and see what they say.. I'm sure if all club togther we should be able to milk Toyota for something :D

G

Well if they can throw in a TRD short shifter for my rolla, I'll gladly sign the petition for you ;) LOL

Well if they can throw in a TRD short shifter for my rolla, I'll gladly sign the petition for you ;) LOL

Hahaha... MiniMarc.. you totally crack me up :D :lol:

OK if you think it's unreasonable, I'll settle for a hug :group-cuddles:

Dude.. you are totally crazy :lol2: :cheers::drunk:

Here's your hug :hug:

G

I've been meaning to ask...

Why's is MINImark in the AURIS forum when he has a ROLLA? :!Removed!: Am so bored at work, but not allowed on tinternet....hehehe, I'm a rebel for typing this!!!

Why's is MINImark in the AURIS forum when he has a ROLLA? :!Removed!: Am so bored at work, but not allowed on tinternet....hehehe, I'm a rebel for typing this!!!

OK well i'm feeling unloved now. I shall pack my things and leave never to return..... ;)

Basically the auris is a glorified rolla and I get fairly bored at work sometimes so i pop into here tto annoy you guys. :P

OK well i'm feeling unloved now. I shall pack my things and leave never to return..... ;)

Basically the auris is a glorified rolla and I get fairly bored at work sometimes so i pop into here tto annoy you guys. :P

Nah we all luv ya! you're always welcome to give your opinion on here :)

I saw an Auris today driving around Bracknell, same colour as mine, not sure what spec it was though, was at opposite sides of a roundabout (yeah I know they don't have sides) Wonder if it's Berkslady? Ooooo

Hahaha... you both crack me up .. you both deserve hugs :group-cuddles: Do any of us do any work... I'm also on here during work :D

Arrrgghhh...... buying the Auris is turning into such a mission... now there's a problem with the Credit grrrrr :ffs:

G

Hahaha... you both crack me up .. you both deserve hugs :group-cuddles: Do any of us do any work... I'm also on here during work :D

Arrrgghhh...... buying the Auris is turning into such a mission... now there's a problem with the Credit grrrrr :ffs:

G

:group-cuddles: all around then. I can't believe how they like messing people around. I seem to have been the lucky one, At least I got mine on the same day that was promised!

Wonder if any of you Auris owners would do me a little favour when you (finally) collect your car / s from the dealers.

Could you see if the Auris gear knob fits onto an Aygo please.

:thumbsup:

Steve

Wonder if any of you Auris owners would do me a little favour when you (finally) collect your car / s from the dealers.

Could you see if the Auris gear knob fits onto an Aygo please.

:thumbsup:

Steve

Ummm... how do we do that?? I don't have an Aygo.. and don't know any1 that does.. plus I don't know how to get the gearnob off lol.... do you want hugs too??? :D

Oooo... your a moderator... woop woop... first one I've seen in Auris. Could you please pin the post about Auris Links... I've got a few on there, and would be nice if it was pinned to other peeps could add to it. Many Cheese.

G

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links