Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Mats

doutfire

Hi i upgraded from t4 prius to t spirit i cover a lot of miles i have to ask has any one found a good fitting

set of rubber mats i have bought two sets allready but they don't fit that well i seem to be looking in all car

part dealers no joy very pleased with my toyota and toyota dealer service is a pleasure . i read all i can about hybrids mine is a licenced taxi and lots of people talk about it as topic of the day one customer

calls it the stealth machine sneaks up undetected i have had most cars on the road the list is to long i try to keep miles down but it my job 40-50 thousand miles per year i am on tenth month of prius owner. against

previous year fuel bill is half that is a big saveing plus i have half the emision with the prius against previous

vechicle when ever i look at other cars i look at emision value and think smoke old joe i hope some stage

navagation is upgraded to full post code but no complaints other wise excellent . i have bought sony ericson

z710i all works with bluetooth no faults now new law is comeing in i feel more at easy to haveing bluetooth

working 100% well any addvice on rubber mats plus as anybody had leather interior just intrested how good thanks yours doutfire

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links