Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Renault 5 Gt

Baby Yari

Thing is you can get better psi on a R5. Plus quarters are amazing. Heard one is running some very very quick times at the pod.

Must admit though I hate the interior looks of them and they are french......... :lol:

8 plus they are faster and jap!

Im 22, with 9 points, 1 years ncb been driving 5 years, 669 quid fully comp

How scary is that, I'm 22 with 9 points as well! Nothing to brag about I know but it's just a bit freaky!

Unfortunitely though I've been on mummy and daddy's insurance so anything I get is gunna cost me big time!

I was on my dads insurance for years, had to come off coz it turned out to be a false economy, now pay £380 fully comp on an import MR2.

How scary is that, I'm 22 with 9 points as well! Nothing to brag about I know but it's just a bit freaky!

Unfortunitely though I've been on mummy and daddy's insurance so anything I get is gunna cost me big time!

well I was on dads insurance until getting the starlet a year ago, it cost me 864 quid fully comp as my first car on my own insurance at 21 no ncb with 9 points and a claim 4 years before!

They can easily see 200+ bhp with ease on styandard internals, andn there are people that have got 300+bhp with some hefty work!

Plus its a TOYOTA

well I was on dads insurance until getting the starlet a year ago, it cost me 864 quid fully comp as my first car on my own insurance at 21 no ncb with 9 points and a claim 4 years before!

They can easily see 200+ bhp with ease on styandard internals, andn there are people that have got 300+bhp with some hefty work!

Plus its a TOYOTA

It's certainly made me think anyways. If I was to buy a 5 I could buy it out right and work on it for however long, as a starlet would be dearer, I'd have to shift the Yari before I could get one

well how much would you be able/looking to spend on a 5 because to be honest, unless you are going to spend starlet money you are looking at getting a dog

you can pick up a decent early gt for 2k

mine was 1800 with factory fitted recaro seats (which are rare and cost a bomb)

the spec of them is good too:

1.3 turbo

hi/low boost

6.7 seconds to 60 standard

aircon

electric windows/mirrors

discs all round

Im currently getting 32mpg and i drive it as my daily driver

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom.B @ Feb 12 2007, 07:42 PM)

Thing is you can get better psi on a R5.

?!

If you're talking boost pressure this means very little. Psi isn't directly related to power when comparing different turbos on different engines... some are less efficient than others and need to run higher boost to produce the same power.

...but apologies if I've misunderstood your comment. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links