Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear In Alabama

Gaza_R

I think they film it all pretty much a season in advance, so he tried to get himself killed by red necks before he went one better in a jet powered deck chair.

Still laughing about it now..... :lol::lol::lol:

Best television so far.....

Brockback and Murderer absolutely brilliant......

I think they film it all pretty much a season in advance, so he tried to get himself killed by red necks before he went one better in a jet powered deck chair.

Oh I see, so he's a very lucky man then eh!! Survived 2 near death experiences, not many people can say that!!!

On another forum I use there is an american chap on there.... he has seen the Youtube clips....

Lets just say there were some long winded posts!

we have never laughed so much... we had tears in our eyes throughout the whole show...

but - why oh why set a task that could get some of the best presenters the BBC have killed... madness...

Mr Bogey... its staged man! :lol:

Think about it.. if they really were in that situation at the petrol pump... Would you rick your life to try and start a car worth a few hundred $$? Me thinks not my friend.. :P

Although them driving about with the cars plastered with all that crap was deffo real! :lol:

The looks and honks they were getting seemed real enough... you wouldnt catch me driving about Alabama whith that stuff on my car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links