Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eyes In My Yaris

FOKA

Basically you have to seal them from the start as there not sealed properly at all!

Did mine 1 week after i got them, and not steamed up since!

How do you go about sealing them e.t.c is it easy to get the lense off.

As for the P2 headlamps i'm not sure, never seen any, Just get the P1 ones and do a P1 TS front end conversion lol :thumbsup: .

Thanks bud, But i think going for the conversion is a bit too much for me! :P I was thinking of getting some HID's, but they are a bit :ffs: So im not sure atm :huh: Maybe just get some bright xenon bulbs :)

Do you know if you can get the Angel Eyes for phase 2 yaris? All the Angel eyes ive seen are phase one! :P Its not fair! lol

Basically i just put hairdryer inside headlights for an hour to get rid of most moisture, then sealed around outside with bathroom sealant (Where the clear plastic bit meets the black plastic) but only do this on underside of light (so you cant seat it when open bonnet!)

• 1 month later...

Hi mate, just wondering where you got the angel eyes from and how much did they cost?

Cheers

Dips

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links