Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Mark2 Immobilizer

frogglet123

i have just bought a j reg mr2 gt and have come accross a problem.the Battery has died on me so i replaced it,but the alarm/immobilizer needs resetting.could anyone tell me how to go about this as no manual for the alarm came withe car or can anyone tell me where to get a manual from as the alarm appears to be a standard part of the car.

Guest MrMojo

Hi m8,

another '2' in scunny woo hooo lol,

sadly i don't know much about the std stuff, but no doubt someone here will pop up and reveal all,

if not and you catch me when i aint busy i could pop round and take a look for ya,

gimme a shout if you need any help.

Mo.

Hi m8,

another '2' in scunny woo hooo lol,

sadly i don't know much about the std stuff, but no doubt someone here will pop up and reveal all,

if not and you catch me when i aint busy i could pop round and take a look for ya,

gimme a shout if you need any help.

Mo.

hi there mo

nice to know someone else with the exact same car.it's parked up at the moment because of the alarm system so i could do with a little help with it.i've been in touch with john roe in scunny but they said the handbook for the alarm/imobilizer is not in stock anymore so could you please advise me where to go from here as i would be glad of any feedback

ps parked off ashby rd

cheers john.

hi there mo

nice to know someone else with the exact same car.it's parked up at the moment because of the alarm system so i could do with a little help with it.i've been in touch with john roe in scunny but they said the handbook for the alarm/imobilizer is not in stock anymore so could you please advise me where to go from here as i would be glad of any feedback

ps parked off ashby rd

cheers john.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links